Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I never can understand is why people assume, there can only one winner, or indeed one loser. I think it's clear to most people that Ireland needed a change and Villa might be the perfect fit for him, plus the 18m or whatever it is I'm sure will come in handy for Villa. As for City we might end up with the mainstay of the England midfield for the next 6 to 8 years. Or it could blow up for both of us!!!

Rammyblues said:
If there were to be a straw poll

90% of Villa fans believe they have got the better deal
90% of city fans believe they have got the best deal
100% of TV pundits and press KFA

Other fans of other clubs i don't give a shit, but even if they were to side with Villa, as city fans do we really care what others think, I don't, lets just say as in most deals each side believes a fair deal has been done and both parties are content with what they have bought. Good luck villa for the season.

villa got the better deal city got the better player

Cityisland said:
sky tot said:
dont if its been posted yet ,forum running very slow.
But SSN just shown Milner leaving his medical ,then poseing with 2 young city fans while they took fotos.

did they say how old the footage was? had it just happened?
Think it had just happened,it was pretty dark.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
What I never can understand is why people assume, there can only one winner, or indeed one loser. I think it's clear to most people that Ireland needed a change and Villa might be the perfect fit for him, plus the 18m or whatever it is I'm sure will come in handy for Villa. As for City we might end up with the mainstay of the England midfield for the next 6 to 8 years. Or it could blow up for both of us!!!

agree totally.

Villan said:
Some other forums that i go on are saying that this deal is worse than the Ibrahimovic + cash for Eto swap!

I would hasten to argue that Milner is a top player but even i can't see how any City fan can't think that you have been thoroughly shafted by this deal. Your former player of the season and the best thing to come out of your youth squad + 18M for a player that has had one stand out season in the premier league. Now i'm not saying that i don't think that Milner is a great player but the same things were said about a season ago from yourselves for Ireland.

Plus today Bellamy also left. Arguably your best player last season bar Tevez.

Anyone think that Ireland linking up with Young will prove to be very fruitful for us?
Not sure what connection Bellamy has to the Milner deal, but yes he was popular with City fans, and he had a good season at City. But both he and Ireland would have struggled to make City's 25 man squad this season so their departures made sense for City and the players

If he gets back his form from a couple of seasons you will be very happy. After waiting each week for that to happen last season I had lost faith in the player, and it looked like he'd lost faith in his own ability. Like Dunne he needed a change of club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.