Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: city make milner bid (SSN)

Goats left knee said:
milner was awesome last season. get him in

Exactly he was good last season, But what did he ever do before it that warrants him been worth £20m? Stephen Ireland gets plenty of stick on this forum that he's only a one season wonder and that we should get rid and yet we could be bringing 'a one season wonder' in for £20m!

Stick with Ireland imo.

I think he would be a quality signing, big improvement in his game since taking on the midfield role. Good attacking and puts a shift in defensive wise. Good passing of the ball with a brutal shot. Sold. Sign him up. Im easy too be honest, wouldnt mind Gerrard, two or three seasons left in him.

SWPISHOME said:
£20m for a player who has had a good 9 months, What a f*cking joke! We would get a far better player for less money elsewhere, I hope Villa turn the bid down, They can keep James f*cking Milner!

Let's hope he doesn't get injured and plays bad, opinions would soon change on this forum lol.

James Milner won't win us the league. Don't know why we are going for him.

Would prefer us to go in for Gourcuff myself, but I wouldn't be too upset if we got Milner instead :)

A quality player who is only going to get better, English at that aswell. As someone said though, if it goes to £30m we should leave it, defo only worth £20/25m at the most.

Would much rather see a Gourcuff or Hamsik come in.

If this is the attacking midfielder we are going for then i think all Gerrard and Kaka talk has been well and truely knocked back, or if our itk's can be trusted, they have knocked us back, perhaps.

Either way, your probably talking £30m for a one-season wonder so far, he's done no more than Ireland did the season before.

citizens_1976 said:
James Milner won't win us the league. Don't know why we are going for him.

no but the 10 other players around him would help out maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.