Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Milner Will Cost 30 million

Well IMO he's on his way. Now they've set their price its just a question of haggling.

24 with extras will be the agreed price

smiles said:
Well IMO he's on his way. Now they've set their price its just a question of haggling.

24 with extras will be the agreed price

I honestly believe with Mancini in charge it won't be a case of name your price and we'll pay it. If the deal doesn't offer value for money (by City standards at least) we'll leave it. So I see us walking away from Milner leaving Villa with an unhappy player and we'll, in my opinion, sign a better player for cheaper.

----------------- De Jong ---------------
------ Yaya Toure ------- Martinez ------
----------------- Johnson ---------------

this ^^^^^^^ all day long or maybe silva instead of Johnson , either works for me

I really hope we don't swell Villas coffers
to the tune of 30m for Milner.
They're taking the piss.
i think we all knew they'd reject our 1st bid
so why did we go in at 20m to begin with.
Maybe we're willing to pay it

BlueMo' said:
I really hope we don't swell Villas coffers
to the tune of 30m for Milner.
They're taking the piss.
i think we all knew they'd reject our 1st bid
so why did we go in at 20m to begin with.
Maybe we're willing to pay it

Or maybe justalittlemoreeffortade was right and we never made that bid? Or maybe Milner is just one of a few players we're looking at for that position and we're thinking they could all be gotten for about £20m so we bid that for all of them and see who we can get?

-- Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:27 pm --

Oasis_City said:
How many times has Johnson played central?

It's more of a free role in my formation above, he'd be allowed to drift from wing to wing depending which side we were attacking down. In my opinion he's got the technical ability to play behind the strikers centrally though.

You could also have

----------------------- De Jong --------------------
-------- Yaya Toure ------------ Martinez --------

----- Johnson ----------------------- Robinho -------
----------------------- Tevez -----------------------

I've put Robbie in above because he's still our player but any of Cole, Silva, Di Maria, Gourcuff or Aguero could play there.

Not a chance at £30 million.Anyway Michael will be be back late august, he could be like a new signing for us. Better attacking midfielder than Milner imo, so let's spend elsewhere and not give Villa a penny.They had their chance at just over £20 mill thats more than enough. Thank you Villa but no thanks,good bye.

£18 million tops,leave them with an unhappy player that could of doubled his wages.

Would tend to agree, i have a feeling we'll stump up the full amount though!.Only because we can!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.