Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Milner Will Cost 30 million

30m for Milner ?
I bloody hope we don't go anywhere near that figure, 20m would be a ridiculous fee for him.

I can't see us going that high for him, I do hope we don't get into a position like last season, move on and spend the money wisely elsewhere.

C_T_I_D said:
Don't pay it. Not worth it and gives Villa too much to use against us and reinvest in the squad.

My thoughts exactly. Giving Villa 30mil would be a huge mistake. With that money they can buy 2 players of Milners quality. The idea is to strenghten our position whilst weakening theirs, not giving them the funds to increase their teams quality.

We should walk away. We need to show that we will not be held to ransom by clubs.

marko-marin_81790.jpg

Marko Marin is much better than Milner

Milner's had one very good season, but when you look at his stats they aren't as good as Stephen Ireland's from the 2008/2009 season. What counts in Milner's favour is that he is English and versatile but having said that he has never been outstanding on the wings.

His first season being played in the middle and he did very well, however, when Villa came to Eastlands Vieira dominated him and when played in the middle for England against Mexico he failed to impress.

Twenty million pounds would be over the odds for him but City shouldn't go any higher, if he wants to join he can put in a transfer request and if not then there's better out there anyway. Giving a rival that much money would be madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.