Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that Villa won't pay more than £7.5m for McGeady when Celtic want about £10m and expect us to pay £30m for Milner.

We should be looking elsewhere IMO, not because of Milner's ability etc. because of them arseholes at Villa.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Neil McNab said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ndy-Lerner-to-hurry-up-James-Milner-deal.html
This article is O'Niel telling the world that Milner is about to be sold for a lower price than his stupid valuation, that Lerner is Cokke's woman and that he his Lerner's woman. Villa blinked first!

I agree and would not be suprised if it is done by Wednesday....MON needs money to spend and its apparent that will only happen if they sell first.

I love how you are so dreamy. We don't have to sell Milner, and we won't unless it's a good offer. And our £ 30 Mill valuation according to the tabloids is obviously isn't exactly what we expect is it. You don't enter negotiations with the price you have in mind, you enter with a much higher price. I'd say we are prepared to sell Milner for £ 20 Million, but since you started bidding like you did it's clear that Lerner sees this as an excellent opportunity for a very good deal. So when you bid £ 20, we push for 30, you give us 25 its just very very good business by Lerner.
I don't really care either way. Milner is ace and I'd love to keep him, but for those money we can improve from what we have now. But I guarantee you Lerner is nobody's woman when it comes to business, he is quite cynical and brilliant about it.

As for MON's comments its simply old news this summer. He has several times admitted that Lerner is doing negotiations this summer with some other American. Normally MON has had 100% control over this stuff, but it looks like Lerner decided to step in after what he saw take place last summer.

Bart said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I agree and would not be suprised if it is done by Wednesday....MON needs money to spend and its apparent that will only happen if they sell first.

I love how you are so dreamy. We don't have to sell Milner, and we won't unless it's a good offer. And our £ 30 Mill valuation according to the tabloids is obviously isn't exactly what we expect is it. You don't enter negotiations with the price you have in mind, you enter with a much higher price. I'd say we are prepared to sell Milner for £ 20 Million, but since you started bidding like you did it's clear that Lerner sees this as an excellent opportunity for a very good deal. So when you bid £ 20, we push for 30, you give us 25 its just very very good business by Lerner.
I don't really care either way. Milner is ace and I'd love to keep him, but for those money we can improve from what we have now. But I guarantee you Lerner is nobody's woman when it comes to business, he is quite cynical and brilliant about it.
TBH if we opened the bidding at £20million and you sell him for 20-30 quid i would seriously question who is in charge of your club...

i feel this deal is alot more advanced than people think its funny how they have had 2 games and he has'nt played any part i'm not having he is injured he would'nt have gone if he was that bad they just don't want to risk injury with him milner will be ours very soon with mcgeddy going to villa

This deal will happen. Lerner is not prepared to put more money in and and O'Neil has to sell to buy.

The trouble for Villa is there are very few clubs buying and those that are, are spending very small sums.

City are the only game in town right now. We hold all the aces. We should not pay more than we deem acceptable. Let Villa swivel and stagnate - there are loads more players but cash is very limited right now.

Bart said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

As for MON's comments its simply old news this summer. He has several times admitted that Lerner is doing negotiations this summer with some other American. Normally MON has had 100% control over this stuff, but it looks like Lerner decided to step in after what he saw take place last summer.

tbf mate Randy fell on his fortune, met his dad Al a few times top fella, General C is a much better business man, Russ Appleton is a top man also, is he a director still?

dont want to start a new thread,,, who is the guy that watches training , would be good to know how fit the lads that are back today looked

The best thing about this transfer going through, and it will go through, is that all the Villa fans will disappear back to their own forums.

We had 4 weeks of Evertonians on here last July/August arguing "he wont go, we will stand firm etc etc" on Lescott and it appears we now have the same thing with Milner.

End of the day Villa need this cash, and the deal will get done, prob for around £25m - personally I dont rate Milner that highly and am not too fussed if he signs or not, but the jungle drums indicate the end is nigh with Milner not featuring in Villa pre-season games and City pretty much mute on the subject, which tends to indicate we are pressing on with it.

Lee the Blue said:
The best thing about this transfer going through, and it will go through, is that all the Villa fans will disappear back to their own forums.

We had 4 weeks of Evertonians on here last July/August arguing "he wont go, we will stand firm etc etc" on Lescott and it appears we now have the same thing with Milner.

End of the day Villa need this cash, and the deal will get done, prob for around £25m - personally I dont rate Milner that highly and am not too fussed if he signs or not, but the jungle drums indicate the end is nigh with Milner not featuring in Villa pre-season games and City pretty much mute on the subject, which tends to indicate we are pressing on with it.

Every club "needs cash" but villa are in a healthy position imo.

Lee the Blue said:

I agree with that mate, i dont rate Milner that much and when the rags are quoting 12m for ozil in todays MuEN, think we are being shafted over the price, i would rather spend that on ozil tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.