Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't make a difference as Milner is busy until Thursday anyway and secondly the deal is more likely to go through without a manager as it means there is one less opinion at the table so therefore if Learner thinks he is making a good profit on one of his players he will sell. Then he will be able to decide just how much money he uses for transfers and also he would be able to use some on the money paying compensation for the new manager if need be.

This will get done quickly now as it will create funds for the new manager who will have his own ideas and targets.

I think the MON decision was based on Lerner wanting a cash only deal for Milner (so he could cream some off the top) but MON was wanting players included.

Interesting to see if players are involved in the deal now or not?

Danamy said:
This will get done quickly now as it will create funds for the new manager who will have his own ideas and targets.

I think the MON decision was based on Lerner wanting a cash only deal for Milner (so he could cream some off the top) but MON was wanting players included.

Interesting to see if players are involved in the deal now or not?
This can now only surely be a cash only deal, unless a player plus cash deal was very advanced (ie Ireland(example) had agreed personal terms with Villa, and was just waiting for Milners part to be finalised).

I have to think that this deal will now end up being cash only.
If I was a player I would not sign for a club if I did not know who would be my boss!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Sheikh Django said:
How very fascinating Tolmie! Do enlighten us a little if you would be so kind.

There is no Milner interest, there has never been a bid, there is no bid. We have never fancied him since mid May.

Milner is just a ruse, so we could help Randy Lerner push O'Neill out.

Win-Win, you see ;)

Lol, stop baiting justalittlemoreeffortade! ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.