Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
At 9.21 are you mad, i normally finished my first bottle of cheap asda vodka to settle down and watch my kids on jeremy kyle

Its not maaaaaaaaa farkinnnnnnnnnnnnnn barbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dna test. :) or lie detector.?

Both DNA test to see if baby is my 11 yr olds and a lie detector for the baby about smoking

Theo555 said:
johnmc said:
In todays market Milner is worth about £13m

Humour is not your strong point is it?

Only giving my opinion.

If we bought him for £13m and not £25m thats a difference of £12m. If we did that we could give everyone a free season ticket for a year and maybe a free home shirt (with long sleeves as well)

We are the richest club in the world and we should be giving something back to the fans and not to aston villa. It is a JOKE

johnmc said:
Theo555 said:

Only giving my opinion.

If we bought him for £13m and not £25m thats a difference of £12m. If we did that we could give everyone a free season ticket for a year and maybe a free home shirt (with long sleeves as well)

We are the richest club in the world and we should be giving something back to the fans and not to aston villa. It is a JOKE

Yeah and then next year everyone complains when you have to buy a shirt and a season ticket. And how do you decide who gets these freebies as only 40,000 odd seats available. Then running a business not a fucking charity. They giving you a fantastic football team to watch in a better stadium and you moan about them not giving you something

This is from the OS whats in the papers bit:

There is plenty of international news kicking around the football pages today but not much new in the way of City gossip.

The Sun reports that Robinho will be in Manchester today for talks with Roberto Mancini. The player’s loan to Santos ended on August 4 though this is not a story picked up by any of the other papers.

The same publication also reports that former City favourite Benjani could be on the verge of signing for Blackburn and has spent time at the Rovers training ground. The Guardian, Mail and Mirror all have the same short piece.

Carlos Tevez features in the Star in a story by Kevin Francis which extensively quotes the Argentine international who captained City on Saturday night.

“I think Roberto Mancini will make history with this team if we have some luck on the pitch,” the Blues leading scorer from last season is quoted as saying.

“We have strengthened and we are stronger. There is no great difference between all the top teams now.”

The Times, meanwhile, pontificates on a possible load move for Nedum Onuoha to Sunderland, a piece that the Mail, Star and Express also run.

And finally, according to the Star, Andrew Tutte is on his way to Rochdale for a temporary stay.

Watch this space for the definitive news on those or any other transfers in or out.

Think that statement is significant?

johnmc said:
Theo555 said:

Only giving my opinion.

Is that maths just reserved for the Milner transfer? Only I was thinking that If the club had bought all our signings so far this summer for half the price then it would mean the club could have given every season ticket holder 1k. That would have been very handy for me at the moment, along with the free season ticket and home shirt when we get Milner for half price. It is just a shame that clubs are able to put prices on their contracted players and that if we want them, we have to meet the valuations.

Lancet Fluke said:
Is that maths just reserved for the Milner transfer? Only I was thinking that If the club had bought all our signings so far this summer for half the price then it would mean the club could have given every season ticket holder 1k. That would have been very handy for me at the moment, along with the free season ticket and home shirt when we get Milner for half price. It is just a shame that clubs are able to put prices on their contracted players and that if we want them, we have to meet the valuations.

Not sure your maths are correct mate - how do you get £1k??

Lancet Fluke said:
johnmc said:
Only giving my opinion.

Dont stop there mate, they very rich so as a City fan why cant they give me £1 million pounds, they can afford it!!! how fucking dare they improve my football team that was going bankrupt and personally give me fuck all

johnmc said:

I think the owners have given much more to the fans, in terms of signings and club asset improvements, than most other clubs in the world. We should just be appreciative that our owners are willing to throw £25 million at another player after the spending already this season. All the other clubs in the prem would be lucky for just one £25 million signing.

johnmc said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Not sure your maths are correct mate - how do you get £1k??
We have spent 77,000000 on players. half of 77,000000 is 38500000. I divided that saving by 40,000 (I realise we probably don't have that many season ticket holders, apologies) which gives a total of 962.50. I apologise for rounding the figure up to 1k. I just figured that those miserable bastards at ADUG could give us an extra 37.50 out of their own pockets, after all they have done little else for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.