Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam221985 said:
Just give Stevie his bloody pay-off. He's been at the club for donkey's years, and although he hasn't shown top form recently has always shown a top attitude and never disrespected the club. He still doesn't want to leave.

From a footballing point of view I'm totally at peace with selling him now, but we should show him some respect.

I would have thought us upping his wage to near the £80K a week barrier for that excellent season he had (then him subsequently not playing much) would have been a big enough pay off for him?

Some people are just driven by money it would seem...

bluegorton said:
FishFoot said:
Hopefully our new gaffer will play 4-5-1 with Gabby upfront on his own, he's really came over the last couple of seasons.

Hope we get Ireland.
Hope you don't, nothing personal like.

Haha. I can see where you're coming from.

Hey, I've had Mancini as the first sacking this season ;)

I think you'll be at least a couple of places above us come mid may

Milner was the first gossip of transfer and would probably be the last to sign :S weird, but I really hope he signs as soon as possible.

FishFoot said:
bluegorton said:
Hope you don't, nothing personal like.

Bad bet to be honest. You have to remember the owners persevered with Hughes for 18 months and he wasn't even their appointment.

fascinating, thanks for coming on here and sharing that with us

C_T_I_D said:
do you think it would be fair to say that though MON done a cracking job for you lot .

To interject, MON has got us to where we have been on average for the past twenty years, around 5th or 6th, with a few 2nds and 16ths thrown in.

He won us nothing so as the other guy said, we've had better managers and we've also played better football.

sam221985 said:
FishFoot said:

Bad bet to be honest. You have to remember the owners persevered with Hughes for 18 months and he wasn't even their appointment.

Your right.. This year we shock the world, they will give plenty of time. Then most experts have us around 4th, but about one out of five are saying 7th or worse. Its funny they dont want to except the truth we have the second best squad in the country.

Dodds82 said:
C_T_I_D said:
do you think it would be fair to say that though MON done a cracking job for you lot .

To interject, MON has got us to where we have been on average for the past twenty years, around 5th or 6th, with a few 2nds and 16ths thrown in.

He won us nothing so as the other guy said, we've had better managers and we've also played better football.

That's exactly what I've thought all along. Don't understand why everyone in the media thinks O'Neil is G.O.D. Villa have had many better football teams than that over the years & probably will again. Have to be careful not to put a numpty in charge now though. Important to get it right.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302625/Stephen-Ireland-2m-demand-delays-James-Milner-Manchester-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html</a>

18 mill plus Ireland fucking hell

thats like 30 mill thought we weren't gonna pay 30 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.