Milner [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dave Watson said:
We've had a day of picking lineups, berating Ireland and praising Milner but does anyone actually have any new info on the ststus of the deal. It was being reported by the MEN that it would be completed today (....heard that one before) but are negotiations actually continuing today, has it been left on hold, are we waiting until after Thursday to see if he plays in Europe....???

Only one round if he does start in Europe so it´s an empty threat really
This will be done next 2 days imo

mike channon´s windmill said:
Big Dave Watson said:
We've had a day of picking lineups, berating Ireland and praising Milner but does anyone actually have any new info on the ststus of the deal. It was being reported by the MEN that it would be completed today (....heard that one before) but are negotiations actually continuing today, has it been left on hold, are we waiting until after Thursday to see if he plays in Europe....???

Sorry, can you explain what you mean? Surely if he plays in Europe for Villa he then cant play in Europe for Ciy if he signs?

Big Dave Watson said:
mike channon´s windmill said:

Sorry, can you explain what you mean? Surely if he plays in Europe for Villa he then cant play in Europe for Ciy if he signs?

I'm sure we have enough to cope? lol

Danamy said:
Big Dave Watson said:

I'm sure we have enough to cope? lol

Sorry, dont buy that. Surely if Mancini wants Milner to fulfill a particular role he has to be available for the Europa group stage and beyond.

Danamy said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Sorry, dont buy that. Surely if Mancini wants Milner to fulfill a particular role he has to be available for the Europa group stage and beyond.

It's too far down the line not to happen.....................

I hope your'e righte mate.

I think he will still go BUT I think the longer City drag this on the smaller the chance he will go to City.

Some interesting comments by Petrov today:

"When you are a good player and teams want to pay £20million, £30million for you then you can do nothing about it.

"He is giving everything for he club like he always does. He's a great pro and people should learn from him.

"He deserves the standing ovation because you don't see many more honest players in the world coming out and playing like that with such heart.

"He was flattered by the reaction - and when you make the fans happy and see them behind you, it makes it even harder to leave.

"After today he may even decide to stay."

Hart,

Boateng, Kolo, Kompany, Kolarov,

Yaya, De Jong, Milner

Tevez, Balotelli, Silva

In a 4-3-3 with Silva and Tevez having free roles with Johnson, Given, Lescott and Adebayor to choose from too we have a really strong line-up and squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.