Milner update.

No idea why you think Milner will be unsettled. He experienced the very same at Newcastle, and he got his act together and produced his best ever season after that.

And Ireland are Villa bound. Watch this space.

Its not like the Lescott saga did much damage to Everton last season is it....

Bart said:
No idea why you think Milner will be unsettled. He experienced the very same at Newcastle, and he got his act together and produced his best ever season after that.

And Ireland are Villa bound. Watch this space.
£20m plus if he is then mate!!!!

You did know there were bids before yours right? The bloody thing started before the season ended. The barry transfer was a bloody nightmare. The Milner one is just mildly amusing.

This boy is a better player than Barry and alongside Toure and Silva we will finally have a midfield with an attacking edge to compliment the forwards. In the last few home games v better sides like Everton, Rags, Spurs we scored a total of 0 goals. For me this was because our central midfield just had no idea how to join the attack leaving the forwards isolated. Barry and De Jong are defensive midfielders and that is no good playing at home. Milner will drive into the box and i don't expect Yaya to play all his games as a defensive midfielder. He has so much energy and likes to get in the box too. Thats why i feel gutted that M Johnson has been injured for so long as that type of player is like gold dust. I see a touch of Barton in Milner which is not a bad thing...i said only a touch so don't bite my head off!

Get him signed so he gets chance to work with new players as soon as possible!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/astonvilla/7913668/Martin-ONeill-cannot-guarantee-James-Milner-will-be-at-Aston-Villa-next-season.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... eason.html</a>

Significant, if true. Have Villa blinked?

I really wanted this one to happen at the start of the summer, but now we have Yaya for the box to box position (who is a superior player) I'm really not that bothered either way.

I guess it depends on the formation Mancio wants to employ, 4321 or 4231.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.