Milner wants out?

Jimmy will stay I reckon. Football nowadays IS a squad game and hes a valuable member of our squad. He's won trophies since being with us, kept his england place, played at the nou camp, bernabue and allianz arena in huge champions league games and is part of the fastest growing sporting brand in the world! The clamour for certain players who just want games normally happens when they are over 30 near the end off their career. He got a decent run off games last season and won more titles so at the end of his career will people be more interested in how many games he won or how many trophies he won?!?

He has played in over 35 games and started 17 but he is winning trophies is he happy with that or is it more about starting games?

don't particularly want him to go as we are need of a healthy English contingent , however how many times have you seen him have a really good game ,and follow it by having a really shit one he is an honest grafter and the saying is ever team needs them, but when wide he frustrates with ability to cross and beat a man in the NDJ mold we will miss him when he does go

You can imagine the dressing room conversations of our English lads this season.

I doubt if they're saying "isn't it great being second or third choice in this fantastic team".

Didn't Joe Hart make some remarks on one of the behind the scenes videos about being a 'token Englishman' or similar?

aguerooooo said:
don't particularly want him to go as we are need of a healthy English contingent , however how many times have you seen him have a really good game ,and follow it by having a really shit one he is an honest grafter and the saying is ever team needs them, but when wide he frustrates with ability to cross and beat a man in the NDJ mold we will miss him when he does go

Can't say I ever saw him have a "shit one". However, he is always the fall guy and if you aint getting regular starts then it's hard consistently be on top form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.