Milner

Milner needs a goal, then his game might improve. Certainly not at the standard he had at Villa last season.

Don't know whether its him excelling in a decent Villa team, or he is out of his depth here.

Balotelli put a lot more effort in vs Everton than he has done in previous games.

disco dancer said:
He's bin here 4 months, why not give him a chance to settle in, get use to playing with his team mates. It's not his fault city paid over the odds for him but he is a good player and his quality will eventaully shine.

The OP is shameful, sound like a fickle arrogant prick

Fickle arrogant prick? Ha. You are so funny. Your the one who sounds like a prick for having a go at someone for having an opinion. Milner has had 1 decent game since he's been here.

If you think that highly of me, press your foe button so you dont have to read any of my arrogant posts again PRICK!

ballinio said:
citizen said:
Imo balotelli is the Biggest wanker on the pitch, cant wait to get rid of this uninterested lazy bastard!
100% correct, this signing will be the one that sees Mancini sacked unless he realises his mistake & ditches him now. ......Cue` he`s only young `.....new to the country etc etc, fuckin lazy uninterested twat.

How fucking fickle do you want to be! If he'd have scored tonight he would have been the best player on the park. He came closest and he's still shit. Maybe Jo should have played and then you would have been crying as to why Ballotelli wasn't playing.

I wouldn't blame milner, the facts are however you can't polish a turd.... He will never be able to develop the way he sees a pass, that is a natural ability which he doesn't have- he is ultimately 5 seconds behind play all the time and makes Gary 'the crab' flitcroft look expansive.... A very expensive squad player but hey ho.

Ricster said:
disco dancer said:
He's bin here 4 months, why not give him a chance to settle in, get use to playing with his team mates. It's not his fault city paid over the odds for him but he is a good player and his quality will eventaully shine.

The OP is shameful, sound like a fickle arrogant prick

Fickle arrogant prick? Ha. You are so funny. Your the one who sounds like a prick for having a go at someone for having an opinion. Milner has had 1 decent game since he's been here.

If you think that highly of me, press your foe button so you dont have to read any of my arrogant posts again PRICK!

To be fair Ricster, i wouldn't go as far as dico pants, but peolpe seem to forget that Milner, even though he is English, needs time to settle. He has been played on the wing, in the middle, and for a bit last night at right back.

Milner is a good player, and needs time to settle and get a bit of confidence, and find a set position. I think your analysis of him is premature.

I have never seen a player who looks so uncomfortable on a football pitch. Runs like he has a fridge on his back and touches the ball like it it made of razor blades. Also as someone has already pointed out he loves giving his team mates hospital passes.

Average player at best and the attributes he is missing are unfortunately things that you can not learn at his age.

OrigamiNinja said:
I have never seen a player who looks so uncomfortable on a football pitch. Runs like he has a fridge on his back and touches the ball like it it made of razor blades. Also as someone has already pointed out he loves giving his team mates hospital passes.

Average player at best and the attributes he is missing are unfortunately things that you can not learn at his age.

He was at Villa for over a year before he found his feet and his form.

I still think he is a good player, but is just in a bit of bad form.

Also, he called the liner a 'cheating red twat'. This puts him on a similar level to Pele.

Clubber said:
OrigamiNinja said:

He was at Villa for over a year before he found his feet and his form.

I still think he is a good player, but is just in a bit of bad form.

Also, he called the liner a 'cheating red twat'. This puts him on a similar level to Pele.

Villa play a totally different style of football to us. We play possession football, stroking it around the midfield and playing short 5 and 10 yard passes trying to create that little bit of space. Villa play a high energy, direct style where being a good, accurate passer of the ball is less important. He isnt technically good enough for the style we play and I doubt his technique is going to improve at his age!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.