Milners average

deflection said:
pfa young player of the year,nuff said

Voted by the same people who made Ryan Giggs player of the year after he only started 9 games.

The same people that voted A. Young to be young player of the year despite the fact that Ireland should have walked it... and to make it even worse they voted Ireland to be 4th.

'nuff said.

Lucky Toma said:
For a 23-year old he has an exceptional footballing brain.

He has two good feet and is versatile.

He keeps things ticking over and is always busy and looking to create.

He never goes missing during games and his work ethic is second to none (especially for a creative player).

By all accounts he's a model pro so can be guarenteed to provide calm and stability off the pitch as well as on.

His pass selection is superb and he varies it to good effect.

If I was that way inclined I would probably bum him.

Why go to all the trouble the list his strengths when the OP is too lazy to state why he is only "average".

It has been said on the transfer forum. If he was call milnerninho and played for palermo in Italy, you would all watch him on you tube an wank yaself silly until he got here and flopped. With Milner we know he can hack the Prem. He looks better every season and always ups his game when playing with better players

Obviously you lot know more than Fabio Capello though who has called him the future of English football

Milner is a very good and experienced English midfield player who is still only 23.

If he progresses as he has done at every club he has been to then the boy has a very bright career ahead of him.

All the managers and coaches who he has worked with have nothing but praise for his ability and attitude so all in all seems a logical purchase.

Is he the creative world class player most agree we require in central midfield then thats another question, in my opinion he is not that player.

James Milner's problem is that he's English and just gets on with his job without any fuss. If he was Brazilian or Argentinian then everyone would be creaming themselves over his possible signing.

Maybe he should consider changing his name to Jamie Milninho and then all these Robi/Elano lovers would be a bit happier. All he'd then need do is start slagging off his manager, get a decent sun tan and grow his hair then he'd be sorted.

Current Young Player.. Maybe Ireland didn't win it because he didn't impress enough people outside MCFC with his wonder season..?

Played 95% of all Villa's game time last season in all competitions.

Kevin Keegan resigned when he was sold to Villa.

highly rated by Capello and a shoe-in for the England squad.

I don't have his stats to hand but they are impressive.

He's strong, hard working, skillful. Scores goals, has the temperament to be Villa's penalty taker and is as close to being a model provas you're going to get...hatEhat on Earth are City thinking going after this waster???

He is a good player but I agree with those posters who are saying they don't want to be ripped off. He hasn't done enough for me to warrant paying over £20 million for him. If we got him for 20 then fine but if Villa want to play the Lescott - Gollum game with us then they can get lost, £30 million is way too much. I also hope O'Neill doesn't turn into Gollum over this and start moaning about us at every opportunity. He is one of the few managers in the league I don't mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.