Minimum expectations for next season...

Cheesy said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Ok, regardless of who is in charge next season, what are people's minimum expectations for next season (i.e. what the manager needs to do to keep his job). I don't want a debate on Hughes - I want to know how realistic or otherwise people are.

As part of your answer you can sign players up to the value of £100 million but you have to state how much your players would cost (please try to be realistic - no £20 million Messi's)

With MH top 6
With a new manager top 10

Oops, you've got that the wrong way round! Don't worry, we all make mistakes ;-)

Actually he's spot on, I find it hilarious when people expect instant success, whoever it is. Everybody needs time.

Project Rain said:
Cheesy said:
bluemoon1078 said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Ok, regardless of who is in charge next season, what are people's minimum expectations for next season (i.e. what the manager needs to do to keep his job). I don't want a debate on Hughes - I want to know how realistic or otherwise people are.

As part of your answer you can sign players up to the value of £100 million but you have to state how much your players would cost (please try to be realistic - no £20 million Messi's)

With MH top 6
With a new manager top 10

Oops, you've got that the wrong way round! Don't worry, we all make mistakes ;-)

Actually he's spot on, I find it hilarious when people expect instant success, whoever it is. Everybody needs time.

Indeed!

Cambridgeblue said:

To qualify for Europe and to get to a semi final of a cup.

We should aim for top four. A few quality signings and we could be as good as your Arsenal's and better than your Everton and Villa's

minimum expectation is not get relegated or be in the bottom 8 for a fair chunk of the season! Realistic expectation - top 8 finish, good cup run. Top expectation - finish top 5 or 6 and win League or FA Cup! Over the top expectation - win the league!!

I only want us to improve season on season and I personally don't think throwing loads of money at it is the answer you need to build a good team over time. So as long as we get better I'm happy

Can't see any reason why this team with 3/4 class signings added to it-can't push for a top 4 place next season tbh, and hopefully a cup along the way.

TRy to get the players to make an effort in every game.
With just a little more effort this season we could have been a lot higher in this league.
Also, take the FA and League Cups seriuosly, for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.