Minimum expectations for next season...

With current squad - minimum 6th (so Europa the following year) AND some good cup runs now they've had a season to get to know each other.

With some decent money being spent (£50-60m+), top 6 AND a cup - OR top 4

Oh, and some more fucling away wins...........

to be honest we should be looking at a minimum of 5th and more than likely above that considering this year! i dont think anybody would argue that our side will be better next year and look at our home form already! if we could sort out the aways then we'd be right up there!

I want to see us get 4 points on average from all but the top 4. Then I'd like to see us get at least 6 points from the top 4. 66 points might be enough for 4th but would probably be 5th.

I'd like us to also stay in the cups for at least 3 rounds. And if we get Europa the quarters would again be a minimum.

Aim for top 5, no lower then 6th.

Good cup run.

Keep the same home form, improve the away form. Let's have some consistency next year.

I expect 4th next year. That might be a little higher (or 'unrealistic') than most, but I think if we can attract some quality, thats what we should be expecting straight away.

Top 6 and a semi-final in either domestic cup competition.

If we keep MH I would at the very least expect top 6. If we sack him and bring in a new manager then I would expect nothing less than top 4, otherwise what would be the point ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.