Minimum expectations for next season...

If things keep going the way they are in the Prem with all the talent of the teams then other teams are gonna be hard pressed to break into the top 6 I dont think the Big 4 will be an appropriate term for the Prem anymore.

But back on topic I would say 6th with a cup semi final or 5th

minimum expectations?

More consistency in our performances, more solidity, with money a general improvement all around, with major money a major improvement all around.

i'm sure we'll get this too,

Just because we become a much better team than this year i don't expect us to finish in the top 6 as the others will improve too. but i hope we do.

As usual, fourth from bottom and six points from the derby's will do me. A cup final would be nice and a few away days in the sunshine.

Part of me wants us to miss out on Europe this year so we can have a proper go at the league next season without having to play 217 games in the middles of nowhere.
On the other hand, pissing about in Europe was a great craic for the fans and more trips next season would be welcome.

Get 5th next season with a good run in a cup, maybe a semi? We would then stand a chance of bagging a cup however that'll be a bonus, just get a decent run. Then 2010/2011 get fourth, win a cup - any cup. After that? Who knows! (;

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.