Minor Movements

Quite funny that we might have signed for someone who's on 78k a week and it's under a thread called 'Minor Movements!' God bless sheikh mansour

Thanks very much for the info MCRJON

I'm seriously doubting this 78k story, why haven't Tolmie or Danamy cottoned on to it by now and said we'd signed someone? The post is over a week old after all.

LoveCity said:
I'm seriously doubting this 78k story, why haven't Tolmie or Danamy cottoned on to it by now and said we'd signed someone? The post is over a week old after all.
Maybe the OP is an actual ITK.

Vagivoovoo said:
LoveCity said:

Perhaps but Tolmie and Danamy have proven over time that they hear things and something as big as signing a player on considerable wages surely wouldn't be off their radar for this long?

Vagivoovoo said:
LoveCity said:

<Round of applause......>

IIRC, no-one but the OP said ANYTHING about Joan Roman to Barca. No. One. But he's doubted on the other piece of info because the ITK's (I use the term advisedly) who didn't mention Joan Roman also haven't mentioned a new player on 78k pw.....

Not saying he's right, no saying he's wrong, but given his track record I#d pur him and SalfordPaul above all others for supposed ITKness.......

lost_n_spaced said:
IIRC, no-one but the OP said ANYTHING about Joan Roman to Barca. No. One.

Roman to Barca was already in the media by the time this thread had started and the rumour had been posted on this board weeks before by Joehannes.

Here's an example, the Roman story on June 6th (this thread started on June 20th): <a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/barcelona-approach-man-city-young-joan-angel-roman-3221521" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... an-3221521</a>

The OP has a history of getting stuff right so he may be an ITK but we're still waiting to see the results of his two truly 'exclusive' stories (the 78k man and Cunningham). My doubt is because neither of our proven long-term ITKs have said anything about a signing who will earn 78k/week (not exactly going to be an academy signing) over a week after the OP said it.

lost_n_spaced said:
Vagivoovoo said:
LoveCity said:

IIRC, no-one but the OP said ANYTHING about Joan Roman to Barca. No. One. But he's doubted on the other piece of info because the ITK's (I use the term advisedly) who didn't mention Joan Roman also haven't mentioned a new player on 78k pw.....

Not saying he's right, no saying he's wrong, but given his track record I#d pur him and SalfordPaul above all others for supposed ITKness.......

It can also be the cas ethat different people hear different things from different people. Sometimes source A hears something and tells Tolmie, sometimes source B hears something and tells Danamy, sometimes source C hears something and tells RON, sometimes source D hears something and tells Paul.

None of them give info with any malice, but perhaps some are more discerning than others as to the concreteness of stuff before they pass it on (or their own ITKness as A, B, C & D could be the Chairman, Tea-Lady, Club-Doctor & Lawyer, for all we know).....

lost_n_spaced said:
Vagivoovoo said:
LoveCity said:

This is untrue, the news about Roman was out about a month ago. He mentioned it to somebody at an EDS game.

Given that CT was allowed back into the team after a major bust up with the club does that mean Adebayor could wear our shirt again?

I mean he's obviously premier league quality. And might be useful.

Bridge is shot on the other hand and Santa Cruz should be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.