Minor Movements

SharstonBlue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Vagivoovoo said:
Maybe the OP is an actual ITK.

<Round of applause......>

IIRC, no-one but the OP said ANYTHING about Joan Roman to Barca. No. One. But he's doubted on the other piece of info because the ITK's (I use the term advisedly) who didn't mention Joan Roman also haven't mentioned a new player on 78k pw.....

Not saying he's right, no saying he's wrong, but given his track record I#d pur him and SalfordPaul above all others for supposed ITKness.......

I don't think he is ITK... have a look at his track record...

1) Milner & Toure are rumours... we all knew we were looking at both of them and the Pienar to Villa info was just false.

2) Garrido has gone to Lazio - this was pretty much a reminder, the deal had been done and as MCRJON said himself, everyone had missed it.

3) Balotelli... well, how long had we known we were in for him... the fact that he said the deal was being finalised... doesn't mean anything. The post was from 29th July and Mario signed on 12th August - two weeks after he was supposed to be at Eastlands putting pen to paper. Another signing whom we had been linked with for ages.

4) Lescott and Terry... again rumours....

So is MCRJON really in the know or is he more of an avid newspaper gossip column reader than most of us. Did he predict Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolorov etc etc.

Here's one for you... we're looking at RVP and if Arsenal can't match his wages, we'll sign him after we've played them in the Beijing friendly. If it happens, am I an ITK???

Posts like this have led to some people jacking in this site making it less interesting. FYI the OP has posted things accurately , I was told something very similar by someone who has a good knowledge of what goes on.

NipHolmes said:
Lavezzi signed for £77k a week to PSG, that's the closest I've seen a player to the 78k. Transfer fee way off though. Shame we didn't get this lad. Hazard, Bale, Hazard, Alacantra, Pedro etc are the wide pacy player we need. Lavezzi could plau central or out wide to the right leaving Johnson on left with his stronger foot.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4401735/Ezequiel-Lavezzi-snubs-Manchester-City-for-PSG-transfer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... nsfer.html</a>

A waste at PSG in the French League. That goes for Pastore too.

Got to be bullshit surely? A player of Lavezzi's quality could surely have got a move to us or Chelsea if he wanted with at least 100k in wages. Why would he go PSG for 77k a week? I really doubt it.

SharstonBlue said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Vagivoovoo said:

IIRC, no-one but the OP said ANYTHING about Joan Roman to Barca. No. One. But he's doubted on the other piece of info because the ITK's (I use the term advisedly) who didn't mention Joan Roman also haven't mentioned a new player on 78k pw.....

Not saying he's right, no saying he's wrong, but given his track record I#d pur him and SalfordPaul above all others for supposed ITKness.......

1) Milner & Toure are rumours... we all knew we were looking at both of them and the Pienar to Villa info was just false.

2) Garrido has gone to Lazio - this was pretty much a reminder, the deal had been done and as MCRJON said himself, everyone had missed it.

3) Balotelli... well, how long had we known we were in for him... the fact that he said the deal was being finalised... doesn't mean anything. The post was from 29th July and Mario signed on 12th August - two weeks after he was supposed to be at Eastlands putting pen to paper. Another signing whom we had been linked with for ages.

So is MCRJON really in the know or is he more of an avid newspaper gossip column reader than most of us. Did he predict Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko, Kolorov etc etc.

Here's one for you... we're looking at RVP and if Arsenal can't match his wages, we'll sign him after we've played them in the Beijing friendly. If it happens, am I an ITK???

Tell me again, why are you in the transfer forum?

ForzaMancini said:
NipHolmes said:
Lavezzi signed for £77k a week to PSG, that's the closest I've seen a player to the 78k. Transfer fee way off though. Shame we didn't get this lad. Hazard, Bale, Hazard, Alacantra, Pedro etc are the wide pacy player we need. Lavezzi could plau central or out wide to the right leaving Johnson on left with his stronger foot.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4401735/Ezequiel-Lavezzi-snubs-Manchester-City-for-PSG-transfer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... nsfer.html</a>

A waste at PSG in the French League. That goes for Pastore too.

Got to be bullshit surely? A player of Lavezzi's quality could surely have got a move to us or Chelsea if he wanted with at least 100k in wages. Why would he go PSG for 77k a week? I really doubt it.

Are we talking about 78k net or gross?

Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:
Silva will be among our top earners I reckon if he extends.

He is already earning more than 140 K a week according to the papers, and the club is trying to adjust to Platini's Unfair play rules !

If Madrid is willing to offer + 50 Million Pound for him, the club should consider it.

No. Go pollute other forums with your nonsense.

lost_n_spaced said:
Vagivoovoo said:
LoveCity said:
I'm seriously doubting this 78k story, why haven't Tolmie or Danamy cottoned on to it by now and said we'd signed someone? The post is over a week old after all.

View From A Blue, a City blogger was posting on Twitter about this in April

blueyorkie said:
SharstonBlue said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Posts like this have led to some people jacking in this site making it less interesting. FYI the OP has posted things accurately , I was told something very similar by someone who has a good knowledge of what goes on.

Didn't realise you were part of the transfer forum police and every post had to be vetted by you first? Some people jacking in the site due to posts like this? Get a grip and think before you post! I'm sure rather than a post disagreeing with someone's supposed insider knowledge, people have jacked it in due to more rude, angry, offensive, personal posts that have appeared on here. Maybe some people are jacking in this board due to posters like you... we can all say I've spoken to someone's dad's brother's girlfriend who know's what's going on... as I said get a grip!

Tell me again, why are you in the transfer forum?

Sorry, who are you? Not that it's any of your business, I'm on the transfer thread to look at who we might be buying. Some conjecture is interesting and worthwhile, some of it's not. Someone coming on proclaiming to be ITK with insider information makes interesting reading... but then disappoints when it doesn't happen. So until, we announce a signing of someone on £78k a week, I'll take it with a pinch of salt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.