Missing out on CL - summer transfers up in the air

i dont buy this players typical lie i want to pkay in "CL" typically its just the money. players from small teams use it when they move to a bigger team. except in rare occasions.

you can get the players with or without the most important thing now is a major clear put of the dead wood unmotivated players for a new ones

Aguero signed for us in our first season the champions league .

It's curious that some think aguero may want out if we miss out on champions league next year. He didn't exactly light that competition on fire this year. He and this team have much work to do under pep. He won't be asked, much more like demanded he do much more under Pep's reign. I think he will be up for the fight.

Sterling and Bony were attracted by Champions League ( as well as massive salaries) and I wouldn't judge either of those two as successful signings as yet. Whereas Kante et al at Leicester have been a revelation.
I reckon Pep reputation and City's money should make sure we get some decent signings ... Champs league or not
they were motivated by money and maybe the chance to be at club with ' we suppose top players ' at the end of the day sterling and bony turned a failure this season one of them is going to be shipped the other one. sterling has 1 or 2 to deliver otherwise he is going to be shown the door

i still think we can sign certain targets but we will be back to signing them the way we did a few years ago i reckon. i.e. over pay on fee's and wages.

If a player won't come to us Purely because we're looking at (at absolute most) a year or two out of the CL then they show an inability to see past the short term and we shouldn't buy them anyway.

Prima donna's are what got us into this mess (largely) and are certainly not the answer. We need players with fight and a bit of grit to them

How much money ruled would we lose from not being in the CL? Would that affect our transfer policy?

Many players will want to work under Pep especially the younger ones who want to reach their potential.

Money , lfestyle , wife's wishes raising family etc are the main consideration and how the club sells themselves of course.

I don't think we will have a shortage of who is available to talk to.

What we need to do is target much better than we have both in England and in the continent.

No more Rodwells and Delphs etc and be careful about splashing out big money for player like Sterling just because he doesn't like the likes of Rogers or whoever is manager at the time.

We need to recruit much better and focus much more on bringing in youth from within the club if we going to prevent the things that have occurred in the past two years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.