Moaners

everyone loves to moan and complain but do it away from the stadium. i dislike fans (not supporters) who consistently give vocal shit to our players in blue shirts

got a few crackers round me, one is only about 16 with a voice thats like nails on a blackboard, then there is the fella who when we played Everton at home this season said " Barry ? didn't he used to play for us "

urban genie said:
ManCitizens. said:
If they joined in and started singing we'd have the best atmosphere in England.

was you never on the kippax, in the main or north stand at Maine rd? We have always been a bunch of moaning fans, good, shite or average half the crowd are never bleedin happy, it's a city tradition, as for the atmosphere plenty people who moan near me still sing and get behind the team the sme time.

Nowadays 95% of the ground are a joke, that's why there's a atmosphere thread on here after every home game. We were never this good at Maine Road so its not comparative.

Maybe the songs just need to be tailored a little bit to get the moaners to join in? Heres a few to get the ball rolling -

"Poor mans Garcia, your just a poor mans Garcia..."
"Whos the bastard, whos the bastard, whos the bastard taking the corners?"
"Heres to you Vincent Kompany, please stop the opposition scoring goals, whoooooaaaaa"

;)

I love monaing at matches... ! Singing about the scum ... soon it will be we can sing about soon if we not careful !

TFC said:
Maybe the songs just need to be tailored a little bit to get the moaners to join in? Heres a few to get the ball rolling -

"Heres to you Vincent Kompany, please stop the opposition scoring goals, whoooooaaaaa"

;)

This is definitely the way forward. There haven't been enough moaning songs over the years which is surprising. Apart from "you're not fit to wear the shirt", which I was never a fan of, I can only recall "we're f*cking freezing, we want to go home". I can't remember where that was. Maybe Wigan away in 11/12.

Wreckless Alec said:
TFC said:

;)

This is definitely the way forward. There haven't been enough moaning songs over the years which is surprising. Apart from "you're not fit to wear the shirt", which I was never a fan of, I can only recall "we're f*cking freezing, we want to go home". I can't remember where that was. Maybe Wigan away in 11/12.
City vs Fulham? Where Mike dean got the ground staff to clear the snow?

bluemc1 said:
got a few crackers round me, one is only about 16 with a voice thats like nails on a blackboard, then there is the fella who when we played Everton at home this season said " Barry ? didn't he used to play for us "

Yes, I believe he did. People used to moan about him too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.