Mobike ends rental service in Manchester

Yeah, but we’ve more cranes than any other city centre,so it must be a great place??? The city isn’t turning to shit. It’s already there mate, an utter, unalloyed 24 carat fucking tip.

How is spinningfields or king street a disgrace? Piccadilly is I wil give you that but I see a very nice city. What is your issue? Litter?

How is spinningfields or king street a disgrace? Piccadilly is I wil give you that but I see a very nice city. What is your issue? Litter?
You’ve named two of the streets/areas with the most expensive shops where, granted, it’s relatively nice to walk. I took my daughter from Piccadilly station down through Market Street, through the Arndale, past M&S and through St.Anne’s Sq and into Waterstones last week. We then got the free bus which took us around town and back to Piccadilly. The place is a tip: filthy, unwashed, chewing gum-riddled, spiced-out cluttered dump. You seriously think it’s a “very nice city”? Really? Each to their own.

Scally culture has seemed to dissolve in my eyes. I had persistent trouble everywhere from town to local areas for having long hair and liking “weird” music back in the good old days. Pure hatred on more than one occasion. It was completely different recently when the younger people had jobs, lives and were pretty much ok. Clayton had a reputation but was fine post-City in the Holts’ pubs etc. Even the teenagers. I really hope it doesn’t go back to people proud of their own ignorance.

Scally culture has seemed to dissolve in my eyes. I had persistent trouble everywhere from town to local areas for having long hair and liking “weird” music back in the good old days. Pure hatred on more than one occasion. It was completely different recently when the younger people had jobs, lives and were pretty much ok. Clayton had a reputation but was fine post-City in the Holts’ pubs etc. Even the teenagers. I really hope it doesn’t go back to people proud of their own ignorance.
Long haired twat.

As an infrequent visitor these days I can see more and more dirt, more and more beggars, more and more rubbish. The City looks dirty. Compared to another City I visit infrequently, Liverpool, it's streets behind. For me it's worse than it was in the 70's.

Yeah, but we’ve more cranes than any other city centre,so it must be a great place??? The city isn’t turning to shit. It’s already there mate, an utter, unalloyed 24 carat fucking tip.
It might be shit.....but it’s our shit ;)

Guess you not remember what it was like in the 80’’s?

You’ve named two of the streets/areas with the most expensive shops where, granted, it’s relatively nice to walk. I took my daughter from Piccadilly station down through Market Street, through the Arndale, past M&S and through St.Anne’s Sq and into Waterstones last week. We then got the free bus which took us around town and back to Piccadilly. The place is a tip: filthy, unwashed, chewing gum-riddled, spiced-out cluttered dump. You seriously think it’s a “very nice city”? Really? Each to their own.

I think it is an amazing place. I really do. Absolutely full of culture.

Not a great reflection on our city, this:

We have exactly the same bikes here on the Gold Coast.

Mobike%2BEsplanade%2BSurfers%2BParadise%2B%2B-%2B1.jpg

Piccadilly gardens is a disgraceful nuclear bunker but i have no problems with the tramps or refugees that congregate there , that merely shows a tolerate city, people dropping litter shows a bad upbringing , anyway got to go kids want a bike for Christmas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.