Mohamed Salah

Watching the dippers this last month or so has pushed me to admitting they are a good team with a great deal more balance than before. I still despise their fan base, cultishness, media coverage and management team. They are a bit too handy with the challenges and one or two of their players are cunts but, but, but….they are good and if we win either competition this season we will have done exceptionally well.
I would take Salah or Mane in a heartbeat without a seconds hesitation. Thiago would fit well into our midfield too.

Watching the dippers this last month or so has pushed me to admitting they are a good team with a great deal more balance than before. I still despise their fan base, cultishness, media coverage and management team. They are a bit too handy with the challenges and one or two of their players are cunts but, but, but….they are good and if we win either competition this season we will have done exceptionally well.
I would take Salah or Mane in a heartbeat without a seconds hesitation. Thiago would fit well into our midfield too.

I'd take Salah. If only to see how quickly the media turn on him for his diving. Mane can do one though, snide fucker.

Thiago would get a weekly red card in our side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.