Moisés Caicedo

We have an excellent analytics team in house but Bloom at Brighton and Benham at Brentford are on another level and have made their Billions from these algorithms.

The way Bloom does it there are various teams that analyse particular aspects. Everyone is an expert at their level but has no idea about the level either side. The only person that knows the lot is Bloom. His company is called Starlizard. Google it it’s an interesting read.
Very interesting indeed. Thanks.

Who was the proper gem we unearthed? If we were to sign someone of that profile the first comment here would be that he is a CFG signing.I read that we have a network of scouts containing 40 of them and they probably see such talents but we never buy them as we need instant success.
Yes I completely understand that city is on top of the food chain as of now and don’t have time taking risk hoping it’s a hit while fighting on all fronts and hence the cfg . If it’s all down to one company with algorithms that is dominating the game than the obvious question is , why not get that algorithm?

We have an excellent analytics team in house but Bloom at Brighton and Benham at Brentford are on another level and have made their Billions from these algorithms.

The way Bloom does it there are various teams that analyse particular aspects. Everyone is an expert at their level but has no idea about the level either side. The only person that knows the lot is Bloom. His company is called Starlizard. Google it it’s an interesting read.
Sounds like Moneyball, great film

Blow my own trumpet time...In my early days as an analyst (albeit in media marketing), I worked on an algorithm for exponential sales decay.

I signed over the intellectual property to my employers at the time, who modified it to encompass more variables such as performance, value etc. and they then sold it on to a number of companies, including Starlizard and SAP, for an absolute fortune.

And that, ladies and gents, is why I'm not retired and can't be trusted to make any financial decisions in my house ever again...:-)

Blow my own trumpet time...In my early days as an analyst (albeit in media marketing), I worked on an algorithm for exponential sales decay.

I signed over the intellectual property to my employers at the time, who modified it to encompass more variables such as performance, value etc. and they then sold it on to a number of companies, including Starlizard and SAP, for an absolute fortune.

And that, ladies and gents, is why I'm not retired and can't be trusted to make any financial decisions in my house ever again...:-)
Aw man I was getting towards the end of that and waiting for you to say you're fucking loaded.
Proper rooting for you then ha!

Still a very cool story.

Walter White made a similar choice.

Brighton are consider a well run club, great at unearthing talent and selling for profit. That's great, until the replacements aren't as good, and then they will be considered a badly run club signing players who aren't good enough and can't be sold.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.