Moment when you thought " Thats it,had enough of City "

The lowest point for me was watching us tumble out of the Division with Bond and Benson. Still cant understand how that team was relegated.

I nearly didnt renew that season. Like many others the Pearce era was a killer-it seemed that we were destined for mid table for ever, with only the cup to look forward to each year.

Never considered not going-I would worry about you lot without a responsible adult.

quiet_riot said:
United 5 - 0 City.

On my birthday, the jibes in the playground the next day were awful. Can honestly say that's the only time I've ever thought of fucking them off.

When I was teaching a youngRag teacher provided me with a set of number worksheets. All the answers were 5. Told her that she was the archetypal MANUre fan. She preened herself thinking it was some accolade I was about to bestow on her but followed it up with the word ARROGANT. Never seen anyone so crestfallen!

Never come close to giving up, but there have been a few moments where I've been utterly cheesed off or annoyed, 1997/1998 season was hard to watch, same with Pearce when we couldn't score at home after Xmas, and being in the bottom three with Sparkless at Xmas a few years ago (after losing to Bolton who were bottom and then West Brom who were then bottom, after we had equalised so late in the game to then still lose) was probably the most recent time I've been fuming, but you only get annoyed at the things you care about most. Times and memories like that make winning the league so much more sweeter than the quiet neighbours will ever understand.

This years FA cup match against the shit when Foy sent Vinny off. I thought the whole sport was rigged and wanted to leave it.

Seen some shite over the years, but the Stuart Pearce match vs Wigan at home in 2007 nearly tipped me over the edge. Fucking Beanie. In fact that whole fucking 06-07 season. Maybe it'd all just finally caught up with me? Still kept going mind you...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.