Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya Touré on City's trip to Monaco: "From my point of view, and maybe the manager’s too, the best way to defend is to attack."

Yaya: "You saw Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain... I don’t need to say any more. It was 4-0 and then it’s 6-1."

Yaya: "Our two goals are nothing for a team like Monaco, who are winning all their league games 4 or 5-0."

Yaya Touré on City's trip to Monaco: "From my point of view, and maybe the manager’s too, the best way to defend is to attack."

Yaya: "You saw Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain... I don’t need to say any more. It was 4-0 and then it’s 6-1."

Yaya: "Our two goals are nothing for a team like Monaco, who are winning all their league games 4 or 5-0."
Why did you have to post that kaz, I was a bit nervous about the game, now I'm positively sh**ting myself.

caballero
zabaletta otamendi kolarov sagna
dinho yaya
sterling silva sane
aguero

Anyone think kun could be rested for Liverpool at home and we will replica the Barca away game packing the midfield?

I just dont think that would work in this City team. Much of our attacking threat will come from the pace of Sane and Sterling down the flanks. Doesn't that need a genuine striker to provide a target or focal point for them?

I just dont think that would work in this City team. Much of our attacking threat will come from the pace of Sane and Sterling down the flanks. Doesn't that need a genuine striker to provide a target or focal point for them?

I don't think Sergio will be rested but I would say Sane and Sterling are far more important to the system than any striker. Their pace combined with their technically ability creates a lot space, whether that space be for themselves for a central striker or a late runner from midfield. That said Sergio had a cracking 1st leg and I'm 99% sure he'll start in this leg.

I don't think Sergio will be rested but I would say Sane and Sterling are far more important to the system than any striker. Their pace combined with their technically ability creates a lot space, whether that space be for themselves for a central striker or a late runner from midfield. That said Sergio had a cracking 1st leg and I'm 99% sure he'll start in this leg.

I just have a vision of Sterling or Sane bombing down the wing and then having to wait for KDB to catch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.