Monaco (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need at least 2 goals, so there's no way Pep will switch it up and go more solid. Besides, we have 6 away clean sheets in a row playing attack is the best form of defence. Monaco is a different animal, but the theory/plan will remain the same.

Must apologise to the forum i can't take the stress of watching it after being at the first match so for the sake of my health i'm turning the lights off, my phone to and will sit in a darkened room with ear plugs in so i cant hear people in the pub over the road

We need at least 2 goals, so there's no way Pep will switch it up and go more solid. Besides, we have 6 away clean sheets in a row playing attack is the best form of defence. Monaco is a different animal, but the theory/plan will remain the same.

agreed. pep plays how he wants to play and will set us up to have the ball but score goals. his philosophy remains the same whoever we play and in whatever game it is.

Must apologise to the forum i can't take the stress of watching it after being at the first match so for the sake of my health i'm turning the lights off, my phone to and will sit in a darkened room with ear plugs in so i cant hear people in the pub over the road
You could always follow it on the match thread which I am sure will be a haven of considered thought and restrained debate, a balm in unsettled times.

"I'd pick this team too, although I'm not confident with clichy playing" @IWasHere

Neither am I really, but who else is there? Ferny showed that he was deeply uncomfortable and basically out of position there in the last game.
But here's a joker-in-the-pack idea – Vinny back for this one, paired with Stones? Think there's about a 1% chance of it, but with Pep, you never know. Vinny would not be overawed by the occasion, not a bit. Whether he would up to speed would be an entirely different matter. I just love his qualities of leadership, and the visibly calming influence he has on the whole team. There's simply no-one else who does that. Anyway, almost certainly won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.