Monaco - Post Match thread.

So who will replace the deadwood? We spent last summer failing to land our big targets and didn't appear to try for anybody in January even though the defence was dodgy.
It's one thing getting rid but we have to replace them.

Replacing them is not an issue. The funds will be there and a ridiculous amount of wages will be freed from the wage bill.

I would not be surprised in the slightest to see Fabinho and Mendy from Monaco to be wearing City colours next season for a start.

I remember Bobby made a few first half substitutions when it wasn't working, it takes balls to do but he wasn't afraid to do it. Pepe has one way and one way only of playing, Pellers was repeatedly slated for not having a Plan B well Pep is exactly the same

If only we still had Mancini, everything would be perfect.

Pep!

Learn how to defend.

There is a time and place for continual attacking.

And leaving out Otamendi(alongside Stones), Zab, and especially Yaya was a f***ing joke.

You really do have to stop chopping and changing the team.

FA Cup or bust!

Welcome to the Premier League and the demands it put's on the team in other competitions.

There is nothing more tired than people blaming the manager after any and every loss.

What stood out for me was a midfielder that can receive and protect the ball then pass it, as well as two young/fast full backs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.