Monaco - Post Match thread.

I love Pep, mainly for his ability to spot young talent but I have to say the way the team was set up was piss poor. Playing against a very good attacking team away from home with 5 mainly attack minded players was stupid, we got what we deserved, in fact the tie could have been finished by ht.

Shame the team couldn't show an ounce of your commitment.
Tbf we did battle our way back into it Second half which just made throwing it away with such a terrible goal so utterly depressing. I'm just stunned, I thought we would comfortably have the brains and the balls to see out a two goal lead. It's just a shambles really.

I don't know what Pep had in mind, but there are some questions left now:

- Was Yaya injured? If not, he HAD to start - or immediately get on after the 1-2

- Remember the 1st leg? Sagna was poor, Zab came on and the party started. Zab simply HAD to come on tonight, for some spirit!

- Why did Sagna rotate through the defence and we conceded 2 early goals without a right back in position? Wtf? Anybody??

- Why did Pep announce the big attack and 1st half was just the opposite?

Caballero sadly doesn't leave his line to pick any long cross. He has the physicality, but doesn't get out.

Dinho is a defensive holding midfielder, but if responsible for the build-up he fails. Yaya, Silva or KDB have to start attacks.

Pep himself couldn't field a confident and mentally strong TEAM. His fault. Instead of keeping it easy and compact for the players available he made it too complicated.

Pep has been outthought and the players have been outfought. Sadly.
I really didn't expect that. Says something about character in the team I'm afraid.

Bore off with this bollocks you insatiable bellend. You've been saying stupid shit like bring back Pellegrino since October.

Guess what? Pep's here to stay and will be extended too. Sorry.

Sorry I never once said MP back ever. I have seen your type before and you will be gone as soon as Pep leaves.

The feckin overpaid barstewards have let us down 2-0 up and fucked it up. Shit tactics, shit first half,shit night,shit defending,shit commentary, shit headlines tomorrow, shit from work colleagues, shit way to perform for travelling fans, shit team selection, shit performance KDB, shit shit and more shit ,total shit!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.