Most deluded supporters

That's such a ludicrous statement in itself. What are the metrics by which you measure such things? There's just no agreement on it.
Personally, I couldn't give a toss who we're “bigger” or “smaller” than. It's like looking round and comparing the size of cocks in the gents.
Try telling that to Heart of Midlothian fans. Obsessed with size. It’s very tragic.

Turned down the dippers as well.
Legend.
Dippers offered him more money too yet the bitter Villa fans were waving fake notes at him on his return.
They also offered to match Jack's salary if he stayed there but even as a lifelong fan he chose to leave to win trophies.

Gaz Baz one of the best buys we ever made great player sweet left foot like Oakie ( not the old git in Nantwich ). Delphinio became a bloody good left back when we needed one. We got Jack to make us ALL SMILE :-)
Too right -superb at buying us a FK when we were under pressure -the absolute master of it in fact

In this order

Man United (Because they still think they can challenge us for the title when reality is they are battling for top 4 every season and they can't accept their glory days are over).

Liverpool (Because they always brag about their history but forget they only won 1 league title in 33 years).

Arsenal (Fans think they have more history than us even though they still haven't won a trophy in Europe and we won it before them. Apart from the 1 season undefeated title win.)

Leeds United (Fans think they have won more than us and that they are a bigger club than us which is laughable). I suppose there's are reason why they are in the Championship and we all know why).

There the only 4 I can think off.

Last edited:
Someone put it more succinctly on a previous similar type of thread -
"Villa won most of their trophies when Jack the Ripper was bothering whores in the East End of London" !!
I think it was a bit more serious than bothering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.