Most entertaining City match ever?

Beating AC Milan 3-0 in UEFA Cup
The 3-4 against Spurs
And the 3-3 against Bolton a few years ago when Bellamy was sent off.

In recent times the 4-1 Fulham away match seems to stick out in my mind. Played some fantastic football that day, some of the best I've seen in the Mancini era.

Not sure if the 10-1 has been mentioned?

That would be my stand out game.

Everton quarter final 1981, second equaliser for celebration, plus edgy atmosphere and all-round "interesting" day out.

But it was Paul "Gladys" Power and not Gary "Zico" Megson iirc, Megson arriving with us some years later.

4-3 win at Spurs has to be right up there.

So many in KK's first season, but will go with the Millwall game, down to ten men early in the game, missed a penalty and still never looked like losing, and the night that proves you do not need away fans for a cracking atmosphere.

FA CUP Tottenham 3-4 Man City

Losing 3-0 at half time with joey barton sent off and le sulk anelka limping off uninterested to come back and win with a local lad macken netting the winner simply amazing ...........................

Sheffield Wednesday 6-2, sublime, could have been more, loads of City and a proper arena for football.

bluemc1 said:
6-1 was dream stuff, but for entertainment and excitement i go for 3-4 come back with 10 men v spurs, can still see myself jumping over my mum and dads coffee table

Was just going to say this! I lost my voice!

The 6-1 at Norwich last season was special. The Norwich fans on our train back said we were the best side they'd seen at Carrow Road in years.

I also loved our match against Hamburg in the Europa. I know we went out that night - but the atmosphere was incredible. We played so well and had Elano not hit the bar then we'd have got it to extra time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.