Most overrated City player ever?

Balo wasn't over rated, he had so much talent but just didn't have the drive or motivation to produce it consistently.

Isn't it pretty much accepted wisdom that he heard a whistle and thought he was offside?

Play the footage back and you can actually hear it.

Dead on 00:10, you can hear a whistle or a high-pitched scream.

I think he thought he was offside (it did look close) & Dzeko certainly didnt help his cause, Mario should have just pointed at the linesman & there probably wouldnt have been the same fuss?

Much as I love the players of the last 10 years and understand all of his weaknesses, Kinkladze is the only time I've felt like I was watching a god play football. The team was shit, but the excitent of going to watch kinky play is something I've never had since.
The suggestion that he wouldn't have got in this side to me is ridiculous. If the the likes of Raz could get in it regularly, a player who didn't have anywhere near the ability that Kinky did. Then surely Gio would have. He had god given talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.