Most overrated City player ever?

George Weah.
Might of been top notch before but pretty average for us.
Saying this I think he was about 59 when we got him
Goater said he was to good to play for us at the time he said he would make great runs yet we didn’t have the players at the time to pick him out

Not really, a lot of weirdos didn't like him but I thought he was great, took us over the line to success but I thought he was wrong to drag him off like that, fucking yank commentators booing about disrespect, you could blatantly hear a whistle before he did it as well.

Maybe boiled my piss was over the top but you know, it is the internet and you have to go all in sometimes.
I know what you meant mate, just made me smile.

If he could have “forgiven” Tevez earlier, we would never have had the 93:20 moment, but would have stopped a fair few heart attacks within our fanbase!

Going round in circles here like Silva did in the centre circle against Arsenal , beats going backwards and sidewards and keeping it ticking over
A top 10 of Silva's prem goals

Stick Kinkladze's best 10 prem goals up mate be an interesting watch.

Round and round in circles but not down ;)

As for the backward and sidewards comment, you really must hate our style of play tbh.

He scored at Anfield I'm sure he did,in a 3-2 loss,i was there
Was that pissed it looked like a pass.
Yeah I remember it but not much else.
His exit seemed bigger than his entrance at the time

As for the backward and sidewards comment, you really must hate our style of play tbh.

Don’t be nasty.

Kinkladze only scored 7 Premier League goals, 3 of which were for Derby.

I thought you had been going as long as me , he only got 4 I think in the prem for us not bad in a side that got relegated, I can put up his goals against Boro , Southampton and throw in the West Ham cup goal they where goals “better than Messi “ could only dream of .

Regards the style of play not one of players passes it quite like Silva he finished it with a little flick of his hair to .

Regards your second paragraph you can have that .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.