Most overrated City player ever?

Ronnie Ekelund was the ex Barca major let down on loan.

Whilst we’re around that era, Andreas Kanchelskis was a total let down.

I just remembered we had Peter Beardsley on loan too, can’t remember how that went.

If he is as shit as you stated, why does Pep keep him on the ground for four seasons and give him a contract extension till 2025? Why do players who could play right winger like Sane, Sterling and Jesus all leave City while Mahrez is still kept in the squad?
Contracts were on the table for Sterling and Sane and Pep was happy for Jesus to stay. They just wanted to leave.

I think NDJ is a great shout. An absolute fan favourite, but a player not needed in a top side. He helped us get to that stage, but the fact he had to slide in so much illustrated that his positioning was poor.
You still hear "we never replaced De Jong" on the forum. Of which the answer should always be, "we deliberately replaced Barry, who had better positional play so didn't have to do leg breakers to break up play".

But he expected everyone else to win the ball back and give it to him while he stood still waiting for it - like the rest of the team were his supporting cast. How does that attitude promote team unity ? He was brilliant for his first season no doubt but overweight and lazy for the rest of his time - though still produced amazing moments albeit with greater infrequency. Pep wouldn't have him anywhere near the current team.

Let's face it, if he was actually any good in the real scale of things (rather than compared to some shite and some ok City players), he would have got more than 12 games for Ajax.

But does it really matter anyway, it was a bloody exhibition game ffs
One of the only things Mancini boiled my piss over, he was way over the top with his reaction.

The guy was a loose cannon but he did some great things for us, definitely wasted his talent, if you can call being super rich a waste of your life lol
Ironic that the thing that Mancini overreacting makes you boil your piss, which seems a little OTT.

;-)

George Weah.
Might of been top notch before but pretty average for us.
Saying this I think he was about 59 when we got him

Ironic that the thing that Mancini overreacting makes you boil your piss, which seems a little OTT.

;-)
Not really, a lot of weirdos didn't like him but I thought he was great, took us over the line to success but I thought he was wrong to drag him off like that, fucking yank commentators booing about disrespect, you could blatantly hear a whistle before he did it as well.

Maybe boiled my piss was over the top but you know, it is the internet and you have to go all in sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.