Most pissed off you have been at a game.

The most pissed off I've been watching a non-City game was the rags v Arsenal.

Possibly the most corrupt game I've ever seen. Atkinson? let them kick Arsenal off the park that day. Shameful.

Home game v CSKA Moscow a few years ago at ours....worst display of corrupt refereeing I have ever witnessed at City..

Reactions: Ken
0-1 loss to Bolton. Gary Speed penalty. Absolutely ridiculous result. If you were there you know.

other than that, the 4-3 Owen goal derby. Very upsetting. It was my grandma’s bday and we had to go out to a fancy Chinese in Alty. I couldn’t even speak. Day ruined. Anyway, she died 2 weeks later. I’ve never forgiven myself, or Owen, or the ref
Yes to both of those mate

don't know if this game has already been discussed (is there a way to tally the games mentioned?) but I was behind the goal at Anfield when we went there with Pearce as our manager.. I remember we were diabolical, and ONLY started playing after we were a goal down - it was desperately soul destroying watching that team set about things under 'the Pearce Plan' - and night and day to when I was there on Boxing Day near to the corner flag to see us win 3-1 in 1981 - so fortunately I'm not scarred for life by the former experience.

The most pissed off I've been watching a non-City game was the rags v Arsenal.

Possibly the most corrupt game I've ever seen. Atkinson? let them kick Arsenal off the park that day. Shameful.
Aren’t you thinking of Mike Riley?

Seen a few arsenal fans on twitter referring to this game and rileys performance this week as it was the anniversary I think. At least its gone down in history and is a good pointer to people who were fortunate enough not to live through those times as to how bad and biased the refereeing so often was with united under ferguson

Seen a few arsenal fans on twitter referring to this game and rileys performance this week as it was the anniversary I think. At least its gone down in history and is a good pointer to people who were fortunate enough not to live through those times as to how bad and biased the refereeing so often was with united under ferguson
Almost felt like United’s players knew in advance that they would get away with anything that day. Incredible, or I guess not, that Riley is now head of the refs’ association.

Yep that swine!

Who was ref the day they targeted SWP at the swamp? I remember them kicking him off the park and once one was eventually booked they swapped with someone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.