Most pissed off you have been at a game.

Made me laugh this one because for me its right up there. The funny thing is when Sterling sent that one into orbit at 2-0 I kind of knew it was all going to turn to shit. Equally it was when I accepted that Sterling whilst a good player was never going to be an all time great. A top player scores that every time and we win the league, job done.
At least Sterling hasn't missed an easy tap-in in an important game since then.

CSKA Moscow at home, the one where Ferna and Yaya got sent off. I was away with work and was watching it at 2am or something stupid. I was absolutely fuming with that performance.

So many games I have been pissed, but Lokeren away was the best. I had to be carried one on either side to get to the ground. Earlier I had borrowed a full size cardboard cut out holding a litre of ale and carried it around genk for the afternoon. Fuzzy days.
I was on that trip, drank Lokeren dry, then spontaneous dancing in the town square..marvellous!!!!

Bournemouth at home in 1989. A win to send us up. 3 up at HT, party atmosphere, beach ball being passed round the stands. An early appearance of Fergie time as Bournemouth equalise with a pen in about the 95th minute. What a difference an hour makes, bit like rags home in 2018, left the ground fuming.
didnt ian bishop score for bournemouth that day?

Portsmouth away about 10yrs ago. Took hours to get there only to find out they didn't sell alcohol.

League game at Anfield, back end of 13/14.
Lost it completely when Skrtel scored to make it 2-0.

Not sure about scoring but he definetly played, we signed him that summer. Equalising goal was a ridiculously late penalty by Luther Blissett.
remember that game
party atmosphere
everyone in a good mood at half time
3-0 up
and then their comeback
I always remember looking at their fans in the entire platt lane
there was at most 50 of them
the other 3 quarters of the ground were rammed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.