Most pissed off you have been at a game.

Stoke away in the cup, can't remember the year but Santa Cruz was terrible and I think Given fucked up for one of their goals. Maybe 2009/10 ish. Freezing cold.

The spuds game in the champions league where it looked like we’d done it then VAR chalked the fucker off

closely followed by the game when we needed a goal for Europe then Fowler? Missed the penalty with the last kick of the game (it was a great save actually)

Us v Utd in the centurion season.

Could have beat them to win the league, earliest ever. 2-0 up at half-time, threw it away in 2nd half.

Spoilt I know as it was still the best I season I've ever watched.

Was years of built up frustration against them to finally ram it down their throats, no goal difference win this time, to really stamp our authority.

Was so pissed off after the game.

All ended brilliantly though.

City 2 up only to lose 2-3 to United.

One where I wasn’t there was 1-0 loss to Scholes last minute header. I knew it was coming all we had to do was hold onto the ball...sat in the garden sulking.

The 'shocker' at Readings new ground somebody mentioned , we lost 2:0 and had a player sent off one year (06/07??)
First visit there was a good day, midday kick off I think, in the pub at 11am and won 3:1.
Seem to remember Weaver running half the length of the pitch to lift Terry Cooke onto his shoulders when he scored in the first half. (think young Nicky might have been in the pub at 11 that day too, a few of them liked a few 'scoops' in those days didn't they!)

Remember going to Boro midweek and it was thick fog and literally couldn’t see the players for parts of the match. When it cleared Boro scored. I think Peter Reid was manager at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.