Most pissed off you have been at a game.

League game at Anfield, back end of 13/14.
Lost it completely when Skrtel scored to make it 2-0.

Reminded me of another that. 3-0 down after about 35 mins when we made Andy Carrol look like Pele! Tevez got injured too just before the cup semi final! Thankfully they repaid us in that!

Reminded me of another that. 3-0 down after about 35 mins when we made Andy Carrol look like Pele! Tevez got injured too just before the cup semi final! Thankfully they repaid us in that!
Christ, forgot about that.
Definitely grim. But the other one outstripped it for me - the sense that we were handing the title to those cunts ... Head went completely.

Has to be 81 fa cup

Edit. And any derby I’ve been at that we’ve lost.
Remember one at Maine Road, we lost 1-0 to a Beckham free kick at the North Stand end. Yeah, it was far out, but we didn’t even bother with a wall, and he just leathered it in the top corner. The chants from the away fans of “City are back, City are back” were so painful... I can still hear them now.

City 0 Bury 1 in 1998...the cowardice, total lack of quality and sheer incompetence... Need I say more...

Has to be 81 fa cup

Edit. And any derby I’ve been at that we’ve lost.
Remember one at Maine Road, we lost 1-0 to a Beckham free kick at the North Stand end. Yeah, it was far out, but we didn’t even bother with a wall, and he just leathered it in the top corner. The chants from the away fans of “City are back, City are back” were so painful... I can still hear them now.

Remember that well. That was just after the two back to back promotions. Not a good season, but the one after was!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.