Most pissed off you have been at a game.

Been at a lot of the games mentioned & felt the pain but nothing compares to Spurs at home the beginning of last season , Jesus’s injury time winner , ball back on the penalty spot , ready to kick off then the screen flashes up VAR no goal , it was then I knew it was the end of football for me .

Luton 2City 6,chucking it down all the match,then the rain stopped, few minutes later the ref abandoned the match.Denis Law with six goals and all for nothing.Piss wet through,long journey home,few days later started with a bad cold,miserable and livid.People think that it’s only recently that the match officials decided to f... City.

Feels like an obvious but weird one - but the most pissed off I've ever been was after Dzeko's equaliser in *that* QPR game.

The fuckers had given me hope, which I knew we'd just throw away...

Feels like an obvious but weird one - but the most pissed off I've ever been was after Dzeko's equaliser in *that* QPR game.

Ditto but with Kevin Horlock's goal 1999 Wembley.

Been loads over the years, but the one that's pissed me off most in recent memory is that Spurs home game at start of last season.
The 1 where Jesus had a winner in injury time ruled out and not one person in the ground had a clue why.
The start of Var killing the game for me.

I honestly don't get pissed off much in the stadium other than with some of the twats in the stands. Little bits here and there but it's usually half an hour or so later when I've thought things over.

Should have been that Middlesbrough game on the last day of the season in '05(?) But I think I was just in disbelief.

Other than that, take your pick of most of the games from Pellegrini's last eighteen months. Can't stand stagnant football when the players don't look arsed.

Wasn't actually a game but I left to watch a midweek game a few years back I think it Was Sunderland midweek. I left in plenty of time as it was stormy but instead of 40 minutes it took me two and a half hours. I had just parked up at 7 o'clock when I heard it had been postponed, it took me three hours to get home :-(

Wasn't actually a game but I left to watch a midweek game a few years back I think it Was Sunderland midweek. I left in plenty of time as it was stormy but instead of 40 minutes it took me two and a half hours. I had just parked up at 7 o'clock when I heard it had been postponed, it took me three hours to get home :-(
We had one a few years ago with Everton midweek at home. Left home at 5pm from Preston for a 7:45 kick off and didnt get into the ground till nearly 9pm. Got the last 30 minutes, 0-0 and took about another 2.5 hours to get home. We were well and truely pissed off thats for sure.

I feel you there! I was absolutely livid when he scored then which is funny looking back. “Why have you bothered equalising now” I think I shouted at the time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.