Most pissed you have been at a game..

was about 96 & was the most pissed i've ever been at a game too,got to Coventry about mid day for a 7.30pm ko & didn't move out of Yates' all day,nearly missed train back i was that pissed...
Was in coventry's main stand that game after being in the mercers arms for hours before. Think ginger **** strachan scored to equalize, pissed so maybe wrong

Munich away when we won 3-2. They went 2 up and I thought fuck this I am going to sleep. Silva scored which jolted us up and the rest is history

Chelsea away, we lost 2 nil. Second title under Pep I think. I fell over on the concourse, I did a Del Boy, thought I was nearer the wall where you put your pint.

I like a drink but also like to see the football but on both occasions they were long days and early starts, that is my excuse

However, anyone who has ever been on my coach from Middleton can also testify that drink is part of the game in a big way

Semi final v the rags, on JD and Coke from about 6am all a bit of a blur by the time we had passed Birmingham on the coach, kinda remember doing the poznan in the 5th tier then ending up about 4 rows down in a crumbled mess, lots of very jaded memories for the rest of the night then waking up the next day covered in bruises.

Did you come with us to that game?

Was in coventry's main stand that game after being in the mercers arms for hours before. Think ginger **** strachan scored to equalize, pissed so maybe wrong
I was in Coventry's main stand too. Snowy night, fans throwing snowballs. Didn't we score a winner late on to set up a tie with United? It kicked off in that stand at the end of the game, right at the front where I was. Quite a few blues were celebrating.

I was in Coventry's main stand too. Snowy night, fans throwing snowballs. Didn't we score a winner late on to set up a tie with United? It kicked off in that stand at the end of the game, right at the front where I was. Quite a few blues were celebrating.
They equalised in last minute, went to replay at Maine Rd, which we won 2-1 to set up tie against United. Which we lost 2-1. The game Uwe opened scoring for us and they got that snide pen

They equalised in last minute, went to replay at Maine Rd, which we won 2-1 to set up tie against United. Which we lost 2-1. The game Uwe opened scoring for us and they got that snide pen
That's it. I was in the Stretford End for the Derby. A horrible day.

Swansea away 2015 was a good one. Went with the Chicken Hut lads. Was still rough from a Friday night out and we had to be at the pick up point for 3am. In the bar at 2am and I was sick on the coach in a bag at 5am, carried on though. Got a free Cornetto from a service station in the middle of nowhere. Got to Wetherspoons in Port Talbot for 10am and was absolutely steaming.

The selfish bastards from the Gloucester supporters club steamed into the bacon butties at the Wetherspoons and only left us a few. You only had to travel down the road!!

As a lad of 17 up in Aberdeen for a game, we overheard older guys on the bus up, talking about a great social club that sold cheap drink. Me and my pals followed the cunts and got in about 11am. The drink was indeed competitively priced and we went Tonto.

Fast forward to fresh air, nothing to eat and me in the stadium unable to see a fucking thing beyond the 18 yard box. We scored and as the crowd swayed one way, I found a gap to fall through with alarming velocity, just in time for the sway to return in my direction as I flayed about trying to get up.

When it all calmed down I managed to get up with as much dignity my utterly pished state could muster. Which to be fair, wasn't much.

Great day. The next morning I awoke black and blue and hungover as fuck. We returned to that social club every time but I always ensured I ate something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.