Most pissed you have been at a game..

Sevilla was also messy. Our pub got attacked and the windows got put through, my old man ran out to take them on on his own the mad old ****. Got his head bust open by a table and I was too pissed to go to the hospital with him so sent some random city fan who spoke Spanish (if you’re on here, I owe you a beer!)
Oniels Irish bar?
I patched up a bloke with bandages from behind the bar,balding chap, claret everywhere, just taken on 20 or so masked up Spaniards outside.
Same fella?

You're welcome.
The fuckers ran off as soon as enough City were outside, shame it wasn't in time to help your old man (game as fuck he was!).
Yeah they legged it when a bunch of blues came from another bar and a few from our pub got outside. He’s a mad bastard but getting a bit old for it!

Aarlborg was messy. Day trip so on the pop from 5-00am right through. Fell asleep at the end of 90mins slept through extra time and woke up for the penalties
Some lads I know who were staying over went for lie down and missed the game completely

Wycombe at home was a messy one. I forgot my season ticket so had to buy one from a tout, which was in the Main Stand. And we lost.

The plus side was that there were no bar queues at half time so I had time for 2 pints.

Aarlborg was messy. Day trip so on the pop from 5-00am right through. Fell asleep at the end of 90mins slept through extra time and woke up for the penalties
Some lads I know who were staying over went for lie down and missed the game completely
Got a picture of you asleep at the game, will have find it

Gillingham at Wembley.

The night before, a couple of us decided to go for a couple of socials in the local. After a couple I was persuaded to to head up to Oldham for a couple and ended up in Tokyo Project. Bad idea as I met the lads I played football and some going to the game the day after. Shots started, songs started and you can guess the rest. I got in about 3 and the next thing I remember my Mum woke me up about 6, I was steaming still and had about half an hour to get a shower and onto the coach!

We got on the coach and there was bottles of vodka being passed around which brought me round a bit, but I was steaming. That kind of steaming where you don't get drunk anymore. We got to a pub near Wembley and I'd pretty much sobered up because of the adrenaline and the nerves. It was weird because the drinks were flowing and I bet we'd had a good 8 pints before the game! Once we were inside, the adrenaline meant I remember most of the game, particularly towards the shootout. My voice had gone partly with singing but a lot of booze had just nailed my voice ha ha!

Once we got back on the coach, I was exhausted and slept most of the way back but when we got back I had a house party to go to as we'd won the Play Off final and my united mates had got back from Barcelona. Great night, both teams had won their big games and of course, I didn't have an early one and carried on till the early hours....

I can't describe how I felt on Tuesday morning in work as I'd barely slept all weekend and blasted the ale and couldn't speak! Don't think I did anything for a week and felt awful for most of it as well.

Great weekend though, wouldn't swap it for anything!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.