Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

The other week a rag told me we're going to be fucked when found guilty of the 115 charges
I said, wait and see as a lot of it was dismissed at CAS
He said, they could only go back two years at CAS so most of it was time barred, whereas the PL can go back more than ten
TBF even though he is wrong he is probably more knowledgeable on the subject than most journalists

Rags and Dippers in work all of a sudden saying football as gone to the dogs in this country.
Is that because we've proved the Premier league to be wrong on something.
If we had failed on everything the nude conga around work would still be in full flow now by the cunts

Rags and Dippers in work all of a sudden saying football as gone to the dogs in this country.
Is that because we've proved the Premier league to be wrong on something.
If we had failed on everything the nude conga around work would still be in full flow now by the cunts
It’s gone to the dogs in their opinion because they are shit and don’t win everything like in their good ole days ..
Mard arsed, hypocritical, motherfuckin scumbags..

It’s gone to the dogs in their opinion because they are shit and don’t win everything like in their good ole days ..
Mard arsed, hypocritical, motherfuckin scumbags..
I know quite a few reds who now follow county. Some of them big reds in their hay day.
Now they follow county because “prem football has lost its soul”

Coincidental

I know quite a few reds who now follow county. Some of them big reds in their hay day.

Coincidental
Ive said it for years.Thats why league of Ireland gates are on the rise over here. If we continue to dominate English football you wont be able to get a seat at a LoI game soon

A rag at work today assured me that their season is going to turn around when Yeny Loro gets back fit. When I queried this logic, the response was to quote the transfer fee and state we wouldn’t have paid that much if he wasn’t class. All of the evidence of the last decade suggests strongly that there is no relationship whatsoever between transfer fees paid by the rags and footballing ability, but clearly for some that hasn’t registered yet.

A rag at work today assured me that their season is going to turn around when Yeny Loro gets back fit. When I queried this logic, the response was to quote the transfer fee and state we wouldn’t have paid that much if he wasn’t class. All of the evidence of the last decade suggests strongly that there is no relationship whatsoever between transfer fees paid by the rags and footballing ability, but clearly for some that hasn’t registered yet.
On that logic he will be as effective for them as Mason Mount and 75% as effective as Antony. I for one hope that logic holds true.

I was also about to argue you are wrong and the 2 are linked in an inverse relationship as regards transfer value and player worth - the more they pay the poorer player performance seems to be but checked there signings and they are all incredibly shite - forgot they briefly had Cavani and swopped him out for Ronaldo who they swopped out for Weghurst.

Coincidental

" Big reds " - as defined as being the most indoctrinated, most deluded, most hypocritical, most arrogant etc the list goes on and on whilst they were on top.

How about some of the biggest cunts you have to inter-act with in your everyday life ?

When I started supporting City, their fans were perfectly ok, and even watched both rags and city.

With Munich their support swelled and the " superiority " complex became more apparent.

The biggest change when the PL arrived, the Goven Bully armed with their swollen wealth, started lauding it over other clubs and arrogantly making claims about their superiority.

They are the playground bullies who have had their arses severely kicked by City , and all of a sudden " football isn't what it was " .

Biggest set of mardarse glory hunting braindead fuckers across the football world.

" Big fans " now shown up as small time cowards and frauds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.