Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

I am working in Immingham this week and so went to see Grimsby play Lincoln in the FA Trophy on Tuesday evening. As I was walking out I heard two Grimsby fans - a teenage girl and older male (presumably her father) talking about the City case against the Premier League, how we'd lost it and how we were going to get punished for the 115 charges. They seemed quite gleeful. I didn't say anything because it was a young female but was surprised to hear this from lower league fans. Maybe the dippers are their second team or something but it was quite disheartening as it seems we have lost the propaganda war where they were concerned.
I had felt bad for them for conceding the winner in the 94 minute but then thought fuck them fishy twats!
....and this is why we must hang the PL/cartel out to shrivel and dry.

The reputational damage to our integrity and intangible commercial interests is almost incalculable, but start at £250 million.

'Once and for all' !!

I am working in Immingham this week and so went to see Grimsby play Lincoln in the FA Trophy on Tuesday evening. As I was walking out I heard two Grimsby fans - a teenage girl and older male (presumably her father) talking about the City case against the Premier League, how we'd lost it and how we were going to get punished for the 115 charges. They seemed quite gleeful. I didn't say anything because it was a young female but was surprised to hear this from lower league fans. Maybe the dippers are their second team or something but it was quite disheartening as it seems we have lost the propaganda war where they were concerned.
I had felt bad for them for conceding the winner in the 94 minute but then thought fuck them fishy twats!
I think its two fold. Our reputation is tarnished and yes they are probably liverpool/united fans , who have never set foot in either city

Saw a podcast with troy deeney, he said leeds were bigger than city/
Not now, not ever. Never have and never were
Dirty Leeds had a few good years kicking everyone in the first division under brown envelope Revie. Nothing of note before that and Nothing since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.