Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

Rags and Dippers in work all of a sudden saying football as gone to the dogs in this country.
Is that because we've proved the Premier league to be wrong on something.
If we had failed on everything the nude conga around work would still be in full flow now by the cunts
Or when they tell me they don't watch ushited anymore because it's all about money now, it always has been about money, and anyhow unshited are crap so I can't be bothered cry. Fucking hell it a good job we didn't give up that easy in the 80's and 90's.

Asked a rag in the pub on Monday if he thought Ten would survive (didn't even call him Poundland etc as I know he's touchy, gets upset when I use 'we' talking about City). We'd been chatting about other stuff for a hour or so before and apart from footie he's ok.

He went straight into a rant about me telling lies about being at the '74 game at the swamp like he was, no City fans there/ he was on the pitch etc.no idea where he was going with this but, I just smiled and asked himif he felt proud going onto the pitch and did he go anywhere near Doyle while he went on & on, went to the bar just as SKY were breaking the charges result, as I returned he went full 115 bingo.

I continued to smile while he ran out of breath. All I wanted was his honest opinion on Poundland.

There's a lot of pain there.

I am working in Immingham this week and so went to see Grimsby play Lincoln in the FA Trophy on Tuesday evening. As I was walking out I heard two Grimsby fans - a teenage girl and older male (presumably her father) talking about the City case against the Premier League, how we'd lost it and how we were going to get punished for the 115 charges. They seemed quite gleeful. I didn't say anything because it was a young female but was surprised to hear this from lower league fans. Maybe the dippers are their second team or something but it was quite disheartening as it seems we have lost the propaganda war where they were concerned.
I had felt bad for them for conceding the winner in the 94 minute but then thought fuck them fishy twats!

I am working in Immingham this week and so went to see Grimsby play Lincoln in the FA Trophy on Tuesday evening. As I was walking out I heard two Grimsby fans - a teenage girl and older male (presumably her father) talking about the City case against the Premier League, how we'd lost it and how we were going to get punished for the 115 charges. They seemed quite gleeful. I didn't say anything because it was a young female but was surprised to hear this from lower league fans. Maybe the dippers are their second team or something but it was quite disheartening as it seems we have lost the propaganda war where they were concerned.
I had felt bad for them for conceding the winner in the 94 minute but then thought fuck them fishy twats!
I've heard similar from most fans of other clubs, it gets really fucking tiring having to constantly defend my club if i'm being honest.

I've heard similar from most fans of other clubs, it gets really fucking tiring having to constantly defend my club if i'm being honest.
We can thank the fucking media for this shite, they’ve peddled the anti city slurs for a good few years now.
The dipper/rag infested media writing like jealous fans from the terraces.
Oh how I wish we had social media back in the day.

I know quite a few reds who now follow county. Some of them big reds in their hay day.
Now they follow county because “prem football has lost its soul”

Coincidental
Why haven't they joined the FCUM revolution and helped repay the million quid that FCUM owe us Manchester City Council taxpayers ?
Thought Stockport was Blue ?

Couple years ago some fat red dipshit at work was telling me deadly serious Scott McTominay was better than prime Patrick Vieira because 'the game had progressed since those days'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.