Most ridiculous take from a rival fan?

Saw a podcast with troy deeney, he said leeds were bigger than city/
Not now, not ever. Never have and never were
Won seven trophies in total, six of which were during the Revie era . The first , the League cup in 1968 . Yeah much bigger than us!

Saw a podcast with troy deeney, he said leeds were bigger than city/
Not now, not ever. Never have and never were
Deeney's still sore from the ass whupping he and his Watford team got from in the 2019 FA Cup Final. Add to that when Vinny said "harsh" to him after the sixth (or was it fifth) goal went in. That must have really felt like chili on a stick being poked in and out of his arsehole to him.

anything from an arsenal fan about buying the league, unfit owners amd corrupt money.

blood diamond funded, brown envelop cunts

Asked a rag in the pub on Monday if he thought Ten would survive (didn't even call him Poundland etc as I know he's touchy, gets upset when I use 'we' talking about City). We'd been chatting about other stuff for a hour or so before and apart from footie he's ok.

He went straight into a rant about me telling lies about being at the '74 game at the swamp like he was, no City fans there/ he was on the pitch etc.no idea where he was going with this but, I just smiled and asked himif he felt proud going onto the pitch and did he go anywhere near Doyle while he went on & on, went to the bar just as SKY were breaking the charges result, as I returned he went full 115 bingo.

I continued to smile while he ran out of breath. All I wanted was his honest opinion on Poundland.

There's a lot of pain there.
I was there.

I was with my Dad, so that makes thre of us.:-)
Actually I was too. Doh!

He'll be loving it in the Kippax in the sky these last 15 years. He'd just made it past the takeover, would have been great for him to make a few more years, he was at Newcastle in '68 but, never saw another trophy after '76.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.