Most underrated City player?

Zabs without a shadow of a doubt for me. Not City fans or Bluemoon but other teams' fans. People have said to me he only plays 5 games a season which I reply 'Why do you talk about things you dont know, and would a guy who plays that less have captained Argentina recently'

In the favourite player poll on here he come 3rd didn't he. We know we have a gem of a player and person. Zabs I love thee.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Lescott, really cannot see why people think he is a weak link, he has formed a fantastic partnership with Kompany and has been a massive part of our success. Have him over Kolo any day of the week.
he looks like he has a bomb strapped to his feet when hes got the ball

mcmanus said:
Zabs without a shadow of a doubt for me. Not City fans or Bluemoon but other teams' fans. People have said to me he only plays 5 games a season which I reply 'Why do you talk about things you dont know, and would a guy who plays that less have captained Argentina recently'

In the favourite player poll on here he come 3rd didn't he. We know we have a gem of a player and person. Zabs I love thee.

This.

cityboy1 said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Lescott, really cannot see why people think he is a weak link, he has formed a fantastic partnership with Kompany and has been a massive part of our success. Have him over Kolo any day of the week.
he looks like he has a bomb strapped to his feet when hes got the ball

Yep, Not really worried though. Savic :-). His passing is fantastic apparently. I just wish I could get hold of the wales vs montenegro game :-(.

Kippax Street 1880 said:

Got to agree with this. His reading of the game is very underrated.

JonnyBoi said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

Got to agree with this. His reading of the game is very underrated.

Just occasionally leaves his Kindle in the dressing room -)

Tameside Tom said:
Most under rated by the rest of the world - Zabba

I think Zabaleta's quality.

He's one of those players that seems to be "in the wars" time I see him play though, he bleeds about 5 times game. Always with a headband on, bloodied nose and on crutches by the end, seems a real trooper.

Personally I'd rather have him playing on the left rather than Clichy and Kolarov, you can't have enough winners in the same team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.