Most underrated City player?

Dragging this thread back up, five years on.

Underrated: Fernandinho for me. Behind him, Fernando and Otamendi. Iheanacho is underrated, especially in comparison to Rashford. Gundogan and Nolito undervalued as well. Caballero is one I think is too good to be anybody's backup.

Overrated: This one is actually tricky now. Personally not convinced yet by Adarabioyo but he's not exactly underrated, just unproven. Touré's the obvious one because of all the fans from Africa who think he'd win us the league were he playing.

Apparently Delph still plays for us as well, but nobody really talks about him anymore.

On loan, Enes Unal is a massively underrated player and I worry he'll never get a chance at City. Brandon Barker is an example of someone who had a lot of promise but fell away due to pressure or attitude or maybe both.

Dragging this thread back up, five years on.

Underrated: Fernandinho for me. Behind him, Fernando and Otamendi. Iheanacho is underrated, especially in comparison to Rashford. Gundogan and Nolito undervalued as well. Caballero is one I think is too good to be anybody's backup.

Overrated: This one is actually tricky now. Personally not convinced yet by Adarabioyo but he's not exactly underrated, just unproven. Touré's the obvious one because of all the fans from Africa who think he'd win us the league were he playing.

Apparently Delph still plays for us as well, but nobody really talks about him anymore.

On loan, Enes Unal is a massively underrated player and I worry he'll never get a chance at City. Brandon Barker is an example of someone who had a lot of promise but fell away due to pressure or attitude or maybe both.
what

Kolorov. Apparently considered useless by many but chosen regularly by the last three managers and lasted 6 years at the club.

Delph. Some people think he warrants a place on the bench.

Navas, Kolarov and Fernando are the most underrated imo, constantly scapegoated for everything that goes wrong but they're reliable and good squad players.

Kolorov. Apparently considered useless by many but chosen regularly by the last three managers and lasted 6 years at the club.

Is this because he is under-rated and better than what we think he is or is it because of a questionable transfer policy over the past few years which has seen us time and again address the wrong areas of the pitch?

Underrated - Fernandinho and Otamendi
Dinho definitely isn't underrated by Blues and the media seem to be waking up as well. Don't think he's ever really been underrated by former players apart from a few idiots like savage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.