MOTD

Thatchersforearm said:
Poor Ramsey. Hope he get's back ASAP. TBH I don't think there was anything deliberate in it at all. I know Stokke are not flavour of the month on here at the moment but the lad looked genuinely gutted. Not half as gutted as Ramsey mind.

Poor sod. No-one wants to see that ... good luck Ramsey.

Can't stand Stoke in terms of their attitude, their style of play and their support who seem to have positioned themselves as some kind of Galatasary of the midlands. Deluded wankers.

And of course Shawcross is a rag.

But...... for me there's no question that he intended that to happen, and projecting hatred of the whole Stoke package on this particular player and incident is wrong.

But that hooded piece of shit in the Stoke end giving the wanker sign to a stretchered Ramsay as he was loaded into the ambulance should be banned from every ground in the country.

Pulis said Stoke are distraught about the whole thing - so there's an on-camera opportunity to deal with one of your many ignorant scum "supporters".

Or just give Bluemoon his name and address - we have a good track record of dealing with this kind of vermin.

Hansen has the neck of a 50 year old woman. Wear a scarf or something you thick jock bastard. Carlise? Hahaha..... and as for David James' 'fro, well, there is a World Cup coming up. He has to have his hair right. Expect it to be braided in the next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.