MOTD

MikeF said:
the more I see that 'challenge' the more it is a joke, he didn't even have his eye on the ball and just wanted to crunch into Ramsey

If he wanted to crunch him, he'd not have used his laces.

To me, it looks completely accidental and he was clearly distressed as to how bad the injury he caused was. Hope Ramsey recovers well.

Actually watching it there, defo a red card, not malicious i don't think, but badly timed, over the top of the ball and defo a red.

lee-mcfc said:
mackenzie said:
No. He saw that injury.
well thats my take on it anyways

Come on lee.

That wasn't crocodile tears at all. He saw what had happened and was distraught. As were most of the players of both sides.

BlueMooney said:
MikeF said:
the more I see that 'challenge' the more it is a joke, he didn't even have his eye on the ball and just wanted to crunch into Ramsey

If he wanted to crunch him, he'd not have used his laces.

To me, it looks completely accidental and he was clearly distressed as to how bad the injury he caused was. Hope Ramsey recovers well.

Actually I agree now, having seen that different angle and as they said on MOTD, still a poor challenge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.