MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wretched Vengeance said:
MOTD, Gollum cannot paper over the cracks. They were poor again today and for large parts of the game, Southampton looked like the home side. Fellaini was masquerading as a footballer - he was abject!

It really is quite sad how pathetically biased Hansen and the BBC are toward them, even when they have been outplayed at their swamp.

And as a side note: Gollum talks utter fucking rot, he's so transparent. His rank face is quickly resembling that of a man under pressure.

What, this one?
o8guja.jpg

Tricky_Trev said:
It's actually laughable how bad Norwich were today. We were in 2nd gear all match yet won 7-0. It's crazy! We played a fantastic game, yet I've certainly seen us play better! We didn't need to be amazing to win by an amazing scoreline.

Totally agree. Don't think we had to step it up.they made it easy for us.lets hope that when we play shite teams like this in future we can really step it up and nail em even more that we did today.
Shearer looks like homer!

Mrmcfc said:
Blue Smarties said:
Mrmcfc said:
He has been in good form undoubtedly.
But not the best player.

Edit: In my humble opinion
Who has been then?
i'd say aguero has been better than ramsey.
Sturridge has been pretty good this year also, as has giroud.

Ramsey has been the best player so far. Not by a mile as suggested but he has.

johnmc said:
Mrmcfc said:
Blue Smarties said:
Who has been then?
i'd say aguero has been better than ramsey.
Sturridge has been pretty good this year also, as has giroud.

Ramsey has been the best player so far. Not by a mile as suggested but he has.

His goals are masking his average defensive ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.