MOTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pink Panther said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Blueboy73 said:
Didn't show the penalty incident in the opening minute though. Definite penalty, should have been a certain red card.
Edin dived. I sit in CB3 and the TV monitors for the commentators are just in front of my seat. Wacthing the replays at the match it was a definite dive.

Fook off you rag bastid ;-)
In commentary Jonathon Pearce said No penalty , then they showed it from another angle and he changed his mind and said Penalty because the defender tackled from behind , didn't get the ball , caught Edin's legs.
Defo penalty.
I think Suarez definitely conned the ref. He made sure his trailing leg caught the 'keepers arm - very soft penalty.
The 'keepers hands did not touch the ball or Suarez's legs.

I watched it on game of the day, the commentator said both on Edin could have been given and the first was definitely a pen. There's a case to be argued for a red too.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Did I see that right ??!?!
Small print on one of the back pages " moyes : we can win the league "
Maybe I imagined it !

I saw it too and did a double take!
Didn't see it last night and it hasn't come round yet this morning, but Moyes was talking to the press yesterday and said...

• United is the biggest club in the world
  • Top players want to go to Old Trafford
  • The PL title is not out of reach
  • The players aren't looking at the share price

He's trying to out mindgame Mourinho, the fool.

This is typical of the reports - Is our aura fading? Never! United boss Moyes fights back with a warning to doom-mongers

Looks like he's already signed one top player whilst en route to the Chelsea game.

article-0-1AC465BA00000578-817_634x518.jpg

Plaything of the gods said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Bodicoteblue said:
Did I see that right ??!?!
Small print on one of the back pages " moyes : we can win the league "
Maybe I imagined it !

I saw it too and did a double take!
Didn't see it last night and it hasn't come round yet this morning, but Moyes was talking to the press yesterday and said...

• United is the biggest club in the world
  • Top players want to go to Old Trafford
  • The PL title is not out of reach
  • The players aren't looking at the share price

He's trying to out mindgame Mourinho, the fool.

This is typical of the reports - Is our aura fading? Never! United boss Moyes fights back with a warning to doom-mongers

Looks like he's already signed one top player whilst en route to the Chelsea game.

article-0-1AC465BA00000578-817_634x518.jpg

He got him to sign a pic with ''Manchester United manager' on it before he gets goonered,lol!

kippax81 said:
jimharri said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
I think he must have been.
Pen yes Red card no way.
Agreed. Not even sure it'd warrant a yellow card.

I posted once in a thread with regards to penalties and red cards, I can't believe that any penalty should result in red unless it is for serious foul or dangerous play.

I know pundits and commentators spout the usual spiel about being denied a goal scoring opportunity.......but a foul resulting in a pen isn't actually denying a goal scoring chance. It gives the attacking team a free shot at goal from 12 yards, with the keeper on his line, and no chance of the penalty taker being challenged by a defender.

How much of a goal scoring chance do you want?

Because defenders would play the percentage game as they did before the rule was brought in. There's always a chance a penalty will be missed and no red card isn't a deterrent. Apart from physical fouls, I can remember a time when defenders deliberately handling the ball on the line to stop a certain goal was not uncommon. You rarely see that these days. No red card, no deterrent.

waspish said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Danny Murphy - ''Cardiff have a couple of tough games coming up including man united at old trafford''
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Why would that be a tough game??????

Because Solskjaer will bend over and every shot in goal Cardiff have won't go in like it does against us

Cardiffs formation has been leaked for game at Trafford..

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

This to allow moyes to exploit the wings..
Ive missed out the keeper cos there wont be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.